Road traffic simulator with variable parameters

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Road traffic simulator with variable parameters

by Christophe » 14/02/20, 19:04

I present to you an excellent road traffic simulation tool!

You can vary a lot of parameters, type of road, properties of vehicles and even politeness (speed of lane change) and place obstacles! Good fun

: Arrow: : Arrow: : Arrow: https://traffic-simulation.de/ : Arrowl: : Arrowl: : Arrowl:

Screenshot_2020-02-14 Microsimulation of Traffic Flow Onramp.jpg

The managers of the Parisian ring road should spend a few hours (sorry: a few days, months, years ... ?? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: ) above!!

I had discovered this simulator some time ago and it seemed to me that we had already talked about it somewhere here or there but I can not find where ... or I forgot to present it to you the time? From this topic new-transport / 6-metros-half that-s-Stop-2-stations-on-4-but-you-ride-and-down-and-you-want-t16305.html it came back to my mind! Who do we say thank you? : Mrgreen:

ps: funny in English traffic takes 2 ff, I had never noticed! :D
1 x
Remundo

Re: Road traffic simulator with variable parameters

by Remundo » 15/02/20, 21:36

interesting and fun

danke schön

: Idea:
0 x