Renault presents the mobility of tomorrow - A video of 5 '

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Renault presents the mobility of tomorrow - A video of 5 '

by Elec » 06/07/09, 19:31

Renault presents the mobility of tomorrow (video 5 minutes to understand well):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik5OMQS9HxA

- Testing the charging infrastructure on Paris with vehicles 100: 2010
- 2011-2012: Placing on the market in Israel, Denmark, the USA, Irande, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Portugal, Japan, Singapore etc.
- 2020: 20% of automobile production Renault-Nissan electric cars = 100%

A key innovation:
"A business model close to that of mobile telephony"

NB - Electricity market:
http://www.epexspot.com/fr/donnees_de_marche
0 x
Christophe

Re: Renault presents the mobility of tomorrow - A video of 5 '

by Christophe » 06/07/09, 20:05

It's beautiful science fiction!

Elec wrote:A key innovation:
"A business model close to that of mobile telephony"

Moué ... except mobile ... it works better than the VE now ...

A Business Model is not enough ...

We have been since 2 week, electric car wheels and 3 500 less than €: An electric bike with a small trailer, nickel to 10 km / R for racing ...power consumption per km: 2 3 to Wh (soon to solar charge) to move 120 80 kg kg which are helpful about ...

Hard to beat ... if?

I would do some pictures in the coming days ... and a subject that goes with it!

So here for € 500, you can roll roll 100% electric (at least in good weather)... Just want ... but it is not still want to move to 1000 100 kg kg payload that happen to change anything to energy problems especially not in town !!

To quote your words: it is the "(Business) Model" of the private car that must be reviewed ... period!

But nobody wants to question it ... but obviously states and especially the manufacturers ...
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 06/07/09, 21:07

christophe, I find you very critical! a little too well ...

when in comparison with the mobile telephony, I find it quite sensible because that would have told the time of the first mobile phones and cars nicknames radiocom2000 only 15 years later, everyone would have it in his pocket and above (me is that which surprised me most) that the market is constantly renewed because people change mobile !!

elec thank you for the link.
0 x
Click my signature
Flytox

by Flytox » 06/07/09, 21:50

They announce the price of their electric car at the price of the thermal car ... without specifying which one.

They couldn't help but repeat their favorite untruth "zero emission car". This is real sustainable bullshit! : Mrgreen:

Finally, I have not the impression that more is known about the real intentions of Renault (marketing ... in 2011 20% of prospective market 2020 ...)
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/09, 23:07

dirk pitt wrote:christophe, I find you very critical! a little too well ...

A) I say and just think, and I am not alone, that the private car (thermal or electrical) More 1000kg and 1.3 average occupancy rate has no place on urban and suburban roads! Or is this cut-away the VE of interest (like besides hybrids ...)

B) How Renault can dare to claim to sell "its electric car" at the price of a thermal where the other manufacturers are at 40 euros ...

https://www.econologie.com/mitsubishi-i- ... -4086.html

But it is true that according to these same (type of) people would run on hydrogen (fuel cell) to 2005 horizon ...

This slogan is the limit of false advertising ... unless a powerful fate renault VE 10 000 € ... which I doubt strongly ...

C) The fact of "electrifying" this type of vehicle (heavy, volumetric ...) to supposedly solve urban environmental problems (or worse to dare to say that the electric car will solve the energy supply problem) will not deceive nobody ... or else it would be necessary that everyone has their 40 € of solar PV panels at either ... chick?

D) Comparison with the mobile phone market is not wise at all, simply because there was no concurrency (or so) before the GSM ... which is far from the case VE ... that must still prove that the econological overall balance is positive with respect to a thermal equivalent range car!

Thermal car that is far from having said its last word!

Le VCR engine with variable compression ratio, will hugely bring to gasoline engines, surely more than what the common rail has brought to diesel!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/mce-5-le-m ... t7283.html

In short, I stop there to say that everything is a story ... balance ... and I'm far from convinced of the future of electric propulsion of a vehicle that has 1000 100 kg kg useful load average ...

It's good there I was rather critical? : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 07 / 09, 23: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Renault presents the mobility of tomorrow - A video of 5 '

by Christophe » 06/07/09, 23:32

Just one more ps:

Elec wrote:NB - Electricity market:
http://www.epexspot.com/fr/donnees_de_marche

What is this argument? You had accustomed us to better Elec ...

a) These are the "industrial and HT" quotations so nothing to do with the "private" prices ... I know nobody who pays between 3 and 5 cts per kWh "all inclusive" ... : Lol:

b) "Road" taxation is missing in these figures. Assuming that "quickly" road electricity will be taxed at the same level as petroleum fuels (no reason it is not) cf https://www.econologie.com/taxation-fisc ... -3471.html

Well, that'll be "just about 250% more" ...

The failure of the CNG C3 explains pkoi in your opinion?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/07/09, 23:42

: Arrow: Thank you Elec for the link. I'm glad to see that you still think of us to relay this kind of info.
8)
The race for electric mototrisation committed, it is a certainty.
The Chinese already produce their sedans, Renault seems to work in its offices and marketing while increasing the effects of ads, Volkswagen works quietly in the submarine, forms alliances with Chinese leaders and its network structure by preparing the training future technicians electric vehicles.

It goes without saying that I do not endorse the vehicles that we will propose, and looming too large and too heavy ...
: Evil:

But I do not despair. Currently a large telephone survey is carried out by IPSOS with the users of electric vehicles. Many members of the forum electric vehicles have already been contacted. I was also entitled tonight to 50 minutes of interwiew.
:?
The least we can say is "let them go all out".
The downside is that they are wrong about a lot of points. Pollsters were often surprised and answers their questions were sometimes shifted realities of users ...
:?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/09, 23:44

50 minutes waw!

And what was it like gender issues?

I was not sure IPSOS market research for Renault : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/07/09, 00:00

Christophe wrote:50 minutes waw!
And what was it like gender issues?
Ben almost everything there happened:
- How the vehicle was used, number of days per week, number of charges, autonomy, number of passengers, use of the edge indicators (computer, econometer, gauge ...)

- How we perceive how our vehicle (times, speed, noise 30kmh at 50kmh at 90kmh, Faculty of vehicle curb the rising of feet and recharge batteries, operation and effect of the heating or the air conditioning on 'autonomy...)

- What did we the vehicle economic environment (reliability, maintenance cost, battery life, power kilometer cost ...)

- Was it sensible to safety and the dangers of electricity (inside or outside car wash, wash karcher engine compartment ...)

- What were the shortcomings or areas for improvement (autonomy, maximum speed, acceleration at low, medium and high speed ...)

That essentially but I forget ... :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/09, 00:17

Ah yes, it is very specific: it is a market study for Renault ... are inflated thus said to go through Ipsos ...

The last time I answered a telephone survey was in 2004 on young graduates (as you know it was not easy given my ... "convictions") ... They did not even send me the results as promised ...

They tell you when it'll be released?
0 x