Renault presents the mobility of tomorrow - A video of 5 '

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/07/09, 10:03

Elec wrote:Other information (including video testimony of the navigator Ellen MacArthur) is available on this dedicated site:
http://www.renault-ze.com/fr

I did not find Ellen but I would like to know what she can testify ... given that there is no Renault ZE on the market ...

She may have had a look around a parking lot ... and after?

And sorry Elec, but the idea of ​​changing the battery in 3 minutes I do not really believe in it ... how can "supposed" engineers believe that they can store, maintain, charge and easily switch in 3 minutes of hundreds of batteries from 100 to 200 kg? Imagine the management and the investment that would require?

I rather believe in the new ultra-fast charge lithium batteries: https://www.econologie.com/forums/nano-techn ... t2501.html

In terms of the cost of 1 € per 100 km ... this may be true at the beginning .... but not when the road elec begins to be taxed ...

How much does the Citroën 106 elec consume in kWh meters?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/07/09, 11:11

Christophe wrote:How much does the Citroën 106 elec consume in kWh meters?
Well for the moment our 2 consume respectively:
19kWh / 100km for the 106 4 doors of Madame
who covered 11.000 km in 7 months
18kWh / 100km for my 106 2 seater
who covered 1500 km in 1 months

I will receive my EDF invoice within 2 weeks and I could then adjust my real budget.
This should, perhaps, decrease my price per kWh because the consumption / subscription ratio will have changed. I am currently in single price and subscription 9kW (45A).
For the moment, in data corrected from my 2008 invoice, I have calculated a total cost of kWh including VAT of 0.145 € / kWh.

Our electric budgets per 100km are therefore between 2.52 € and 2.76 € : Mrgreen:
You divide by the price of a liter of fuel if you want to get an idea ...
: Lol:
To this must be added the fuel consumption for heating which reached 1 liter per 100km this winter (and one full every 20 days) but has been zero for several months (already more than 120 days without refueling). We discovered the vehicle then, we will be, I think, more reasonable next winter.
:?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/07/09, 11:17

Ah thank you Citro for these figures: concrete!

For profitability, sorry I repeat, it is very interesting currently, because the price of electricity is NOT subject to a TIC / TIPP ...

So if that were the case it would cost you 2 to 2.5 times more and therefore about 6 € and we fall back on the fuel budget of a small car equivalent to the 106 ...

Uh when you speak of gasoline consumption for the "heating" you mean that you have a small chauferette in your car?

I also repeat that I am not AGAINST electric vehicles (when we have put a health and social cost on urban pollution, then we can really make a thermal / electric comparison) but I would like to stop hearing false promises. ..

ps: 0.145 € / kWh on the other hand it is high for France. With us we are at 0.21 € / kWh ...
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 08/07/09, 12:21

As far as I'm concerned, the electrodyane of the bientotelectrique association seems to be a real success to follow closely.
Unfortunately they have not yet succeeded in having it homologated, supposedly that the vehicle is more than five years old ...
Citroen had nevertheless promised to give them its agreement, but it changed its mind.
I hope they can do it in England, if they get there, I get a second hand dyane and I electrify it is clear!

www.bientotelectrique.com
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/07/09, 13:37

netshaman wrote:As far as I'm concerned, the electrodyane of the bientotelectrique association seems to be a real success to follow closely.
Unfortunately they have not yet succeeded in having it homologated, supposedly that the vehicle is more than five years old ...
Citroen had nevertheless promised to give them its agreement, but it changed its mind.
I hope they can do it in England, if they get there, I get a second hand dyane and I electrify it is clear!

I'm glad to see that the dyane is turning ... well, it’s rolling!

Well done for your site, very well done, on the other hand I can no longer find the details of the "conversion".

It seems to me that I had seen more explanatory photos a while ago than the one here: http://www.bientotelectrique.com/biento ... +%E0+z+%21

For the homologation, have you considered all the tracks? It is in the same genre as a restoration of a vehicle from the 30s whose engine would have been changed or which had never been imported into Europe?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/07/09, 13:53

Christophe wrote: Uh when you talk about gasoline consumption for "heating" you mean that you have a small chauferette in your car? ...
Absolutely, a Webasto, to be precise.
These systems are very well known in cold countries and in heavy goods vehicles which are thus heated even with the engine off.
Christophe wrote: ps: 0.145 € / kWh on the other hand it is high for France. With us we are at 0.21 € / kWh ...
In fact, the basic price HT is 0.08 € but when I add the subscription, the VAT (different on the consumption and the subscription), the various taxes ... I am not far from the truth.
Sorry, but I do not pay gasoline HT, nor electricity ... :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/07/09, 14:14

Ah I know the webasto burner, it is installed on a lot of truck I think.

Do you have a secondhand I presume? Does it run on petrol or diesel?

For your price of the elec, the average France is 0.12 € all inclusive.

No, of course, you (I, they ...) do not pay HT electricity but you pay it Excluding TIC / TIPP ... which constitutes the main taxation of petroleum fuels:

0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/07/09, 15:10

Christophe wrote:Ah I know the webasto burner, it is installed on a lot of truck I think.

Do you have a secondhand I presume? Does it run on petrol or diesel?
No, it is standard on all VE PSA in version SP95. The miniature boiler heats the coolant which supplies the heating radiator
Renault EVs are equipped with electric Webasto (it seems to me).

We already talked about it with Michel Kieffer page 121 on the long subject "The car of the future"
WEBASTO Thermo Top C
Heating power : total 5,2 kW ---- partial 2,6 kW
Fuel consumption (Petrol / Diesel) : total 0,61 l / h ---- partial 0,30 l / h
Rated voltage : 12 V
Electrical power absorbed with circulation pump
total 42 W ---- partial 32 W
Circulation pump flow at 0,14 bar 500 l / h
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/07/09, 15:16

Ok thank you I skipped this part of the discussion.

So in fact they kept a small fuel tank on the EVs?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/07/09, 15:25

Christophe wrote:So in fact they kept a small fuel tank on the EVs?
Yes, it is ten liters.
0 x