Renault presents the mobility of tomorrow - A video of 5 '

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/07/09, 00:20

Christophe wrote:They tell you when it'll be released?
No, they just alluded to my right of rectification on their ipsos.quality site ...

In my opinion, given the wealth of questions asked, the counting will take time.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/09, 00:21

Time to do a new EV ... or not ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Franckhy19
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Franckhy19 » 07/07/09, 00:39

dirk pitt wrote:I find it quite wise because who would have said at the time of the first radiocom2000 car phones and portable nicknames that only 15 years later, everyone would have that in their pocket and above all (me, that's what surprises me the most): that the market is constantly renewing because people change their cell phones !!

What a beautiful model of ecology: a useless, de-socializing product that we renew all the time ...
Durable bullshit in its purest form!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/09, 00:56

Uh, don't generalize too quickly ... it's not that "useless" as that ... proof "we" can no longer do without!

I maintain that the comparison is not judicious ... although it is true that the car is also:

"de-socializing and that we renew all the time ..."

: Cheesy:
0 x
Franckhy19
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Franckhy19 » 07/07/09, 01:01

do not agree…

1 / I don't have a cell phone
2 / my car is over 40 years old (so I don't change it all the time) and is a great generator of sociability, because every time I use it, lots of people come to see me to "find out more" at subject, or simply send me friendly greetings (although I do not know them 8) )
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/09, 01:17

Well if we agree: you are the exception that confirms the rule ... : Cheesy:

What are you driving in? How do you do for the CT?

ps: I put a comment on the video but I obviously expect no response ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/07/09, 13:01

Franckhy19 wrote:1 / I don't have a cell phone
2 / my car is over 40 years old (so I don't change it all the time)
1 / I have a mobile phone but no subscription because I do not feel the urge to call anywhere and anytime ... It is just useful that I can be reached at certain times (I do not hesitate not to put it on silence). It is several years old and I hope it will last again ...
2 / I no longer have old cars. Their daily use had become dangerous 20 years ago (braking, road handling) and especially at the time the traffic was less dense, people drove faster and even less respected the safety distances.
Today the speed on the ring road has gone from 110 to 90 km / h but the density of the trucks has become considerable. Finally the pollution and maintenance of an old car makes its daily use unreasonable.
It is my humble opinion. :?
0 x
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 07/07/09, 22:48

Other information (including video testimony of the navigator Ellen MacArthur) is available on this dedicated site:
http://www.renault-ze.com/fr
0 x
Franckhy19
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Franckhy19 » 07/07/09, 23:21

citro wrote:Today the speed on the ring road has gone from 110 to 90 km / h but the density of the trucks has become considerable. Finally the pollution and maintenance of an old car makes its daily use unreasonable.
It is my humble opinion. :?

I live in open country, journey about 4.000 km / year, and the pollution * and maintenance of my Dyane 3cv are infinitely lower than those of twingos and other Prius from some of my friends.

* In terms of pollution, I mean the "life cycle" of my car. The 2cv is only made up of easily recyclable metals (and a little fabric), and because of its current life of 40 years, which I hope to extend for a long time to come, the amounts of energy used to its construction (and its future recycling) are diluted on an almost homeopathic scale ... I would not say as much of the heavy metals of the batteries of "ecological" cars (which weigh 3 times the weight of mine for the same use) ... And I'm not even talking about the hyper-consumerist aspect induced by these computerized cars for which the slightest light on means "visit to the dealership" (how many kilometers?) And intervention billed in proportion to the speed of the processor when For my part, the rare interruptions of service that she was able to impose on me were settled by the side of the road, in 30 minutes with a little string, a knife and some wire ... : Cheesy:,
I will not add that it only cost me 650 francs "cash" 10 years ago, I would be afraid of offending those who pay more than that, each month, and for a few more years for their "reasonable" cars. ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/07/09, 00:03

Franckhy19 wrote:I live in open country, journey about 4.000 km / year, and the pollution * and maintenance of my Dyane 3cv are infinitely lower than those of twingos and other Prius from some of my friends.
Obviously if you live in the open countryside far from heavy goods highways. Your security needs are not the same as mine. If it hadn't been stolen from me, I would still have my AMI6 sedan ...
But I would not use it on a daily basis for my 8000 km annual commute to work by borrowing the ring road.
:?
However, when you have children, use a Dyane on a daily basis while complying with the law, i.e. by transporting children in approved seats that cannot be attached to the vehicle for lack of belts ...

In terms of maintenance, the Citroën flat twin remains a benchmark. 8)

It is true that vehicles since 96/98 have become cattle to avoid for users of our kind who refuse to be taken for milk cows ...
0 x