Renault Laguna Coupé: bravo design

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Renault Laguna Coupé: bravo design

by Christophe » 04/11/08, 10:06

Small post "anti econological" but a little chauvinism does not hurt .... especially that the opportunities are becoming more and more rare ...

I just discovered the new renault laguna coupé ad, and hats off to the designers of Renault for the line ... after the horrors of the past few years: Megane big ass and Velsatis cukique at the top of the speckles ... Finally it's a question of taste in any case I found these horrible cases ...

Obviously it's still a car ... sporty so ... not really "earth friendly" .... That's all, but admit that it has class ... for a Renault!

0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 04/11/08, 10:23

yes pretty its looks like a nissan : Mrgreen:
lv13R
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/11/08, 10:31

I don't know anything about Nissan :)

But it is ironic your remark can be?

Uh otherwise I think that Renault with the "crisis" which arrives and as with the Koleos (which arrives too late) will hang itself a slap with this coupe ...

Reason: too expensive for the middle class who could have afforded it before the crisis and at the same time not expensive enough or class (and especially "Renault") for the richest ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/11/08, 12:11

Ah yes, the Laguna coupe is pretty.

It looks like 406 coupe!

As far as I'm concerned, it's not the kind of car I need, but for pretty twinks (with a flat wallet) looking for pretty little girls (with a pierced wallet) : Lol:

The same plug-in hybrid in station wagon and the Renault seller will not be kicked out for once :D
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 04/11/08, 12:33

YES IS IRONIA
: Mrgreen:
in any case the french vehicles will always fish by a baclée finish with materials of mediocre quality at least for this kind of vehicle :frown:
all renault never successful cuts have broken through compared to foreign brands
so it is not now with the crisis as you say it will work :P
lv13R
0 x