Lift the max speed on highway

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 21/05/06, 16:47

freddau wrote:When driving long distances, humans are subjected to micro-sleep (duration I do not know), we fall asleep ..... imagine ca high speed ..... (yes j 'it hard to believe), but apparently the cameras are formal in tests.

100% true. I sui already realize it on myself. I even for a nap when I'm passing motorbike.

: Arrow: A Knut
Sorry, but I think your grandmother is less dangerous as it tricotte front of his TV that as you roll your 100 000 170 to.

The speech "is other people who know not ride," I know it by heart. And, do not take it personally, but your last comment on sterilization demonstrates the fear of castration that is linked to the car and speed: all is said there, nothing to add.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/06, 17:07

Philippe Schutt wrote:The air resistance, Fx is a fluid and therefore proporionnelle friction to the square of the speed of the car. So we have
Fx = 1/2 ρ S Cx v2
with:
ρ: density of air, 1,2 kg / m3
S: Master couple (or front surface) of the car, m2
Cx: drag coefficient of the car, without unit
v: speed, m / s

For those interested, there is the calculation for estimating the power required vehicle in the city in the beginning of this report:

https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=27

The results are amazing ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/05/06, 19:44

Philippe Schutt wrote:
Knut wrote: As for the cons which increases the square of the speed above 100 km / h, well, I leave you to your smoky theory books and apothecary.
Whoever would I prove that his formula is false, by simple demo, has to pass me a PM for appointment. Whoever falsely pays full, that's it!

That's the smoky theory, in fact it is one of the physical laws of nature : Cheesy:

The air resistance, Fx is a fluid and therefore proporionnelle friction to the square of the speed of the car. So we have
Fx = 1 / 2? S Cx v2
with:
? : Density of air, 1,2 kg / m3

After, you can have the features of your Volvo that will make your conso that does not match the required energy. it only means that its performance is very poor at low speed. We'll give you your full, you need it more than us : Wink: : Lol:
I just think that what he wants to say is that we do not strictly consider these differences when rolling, there is something else ...
0 x
professeur31
Pantone engine Researcher

by professeur31 » 21/05/06, 20:37

Andre wrote:You'll get used to it, you'll be like me at the beginning
then it is done and it is not so bad, it can become sleepy at night, but it reduces the serious and fatal accident.
The speed it's a sport, there are other vehicles and other place for it ..
Andre

Yes it is true that it tends to sleep but in my case, it does not change much since I began to fall asleep after putting systematically 15mn butt in the car I drive slowly or quickly. : Cry:
I almost "hit" several times because of this and I know that unfortunately it will happen maybe one day. :x
In any case, speed is one more factor favoring accidents; this is certain !!
0 x
Other

by Other » 21/05/06, 20:55

Hello
I have a little difficulty with the S master couple
and cx triane

cx is directly related to the torque master
I recite the example an airplane fuselage in tendem therefore a master torque smaller than a fuselage side by side
It is the fuselage side by side that has the best CX. I know this seems illogical but I can bring you models of very accurate aircraft with the same engines the same wings the same propellers
and in all cases the speed is greater than the side by side,
Obviously there is an explanation Cx or aerodynamyque form
there is a relationship between the length and the frontal surface, that is to say that if we extend too much the shape of the egg and unfavorable.
This is one reason that the engineers have enlarged to at Douglas fuslage of the DC2 to increase reduce drag.

For the most economical speed of a vehicle
each vehicle possesses a critical speed or is economically or below it, it consumes more,
For a lot of factors, the gearbox report bridge, engine speed too low admission poor performance
has forced aspiration, (gasoline engine) for a better diesel.
For an aircraft, low speed angle too high =
dragged, we must embark on the step, that is to say go faster
to have a small angle of attack and then reduce, otherwise the whole trip is tail down and with a drag
For a boat that is like, it must dégauger must also embedded on the step then is reduced it is just keeping a lick of water, it becomes quick and economical

This principle deformation I also does on cars
I share a good speed then I release.

Andre
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 21/05/06, 21:34

Finally censéees people here!
The post of Knut seemed unreal anyway on aspects SECURITY

Andre said:

For an aircraft, low speed angle too high =
dragged, we must embark on the step, that is to say go faster
to have a small angle of attack and then reduce, otherwise the whole trip is tail down and with a drag

This principle by deformation I do it also on cars
I share a good speed then I release.

A small explanation would be welcome for the car?
You play on suspensions for your leading edge ??
Or so I understood nothing
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 21/05/06, 22:10

Philippe Schutt wrote:
Knut wrote: As for the conso augment the square of the speed above 100 km / hWell, I leave you to your smoking theory and books of apothecaries.
Whoever would I prove that his formula is false, by simple demo, has to pass me a PM for appointment. Whoever falsely pays full, that's it!

That's the smoky theory, in fact it is one of the physical laws of nature : Cheesy:

The air resistance, Fx is a fluid and therefore proporionnelle friction to the square of the speed of the car. So we have
Fx = 1/2 ρ S Cx v2
with:
ρ: density of air, 1,2 kg / m3

After, you can have the features of your Volvo that will make your conso that does not match the required energy. it only means that its performance is very poor at low speed. We'll give you your full, you need it more than us : Wink: : Lol:

Precisely above 100 km / h? I not know this one!
0 x
Knut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Knut » 21/05/06, 22:24

Christine wrote:
freddau wrote:When driving long distances, humans are subjected to micro-sleep (duration I do not know), we fall asleep ..... imagine ca high speed ..... (yes j 'it hard to believe), but apparently the cameras are formal in tests.

100% true. I sui already realize it on myself. I even for a nap when I'm passing motorbike.

: Arrow: A Knut
Sorry, but I think your grandmother is less dangerous as it tricotte front of his TV that as you roll your 100 000 170 to.

The speech "is other people who know not ride," I know it by heart. And, do not take it personally, but your last comment on sterilization demonstrates the fear of castration that is linked to the car and speed: all is said there, nothing to add.

You have not read well, and makes a connection morally and intellectually abject.

But this is your right! Everyone can freely express themselves in this country ... especially a modo on a forum.

I am not advocating high speed but HIGHEST VIGILENCE which for some very long trips and a public road professionals, little pass for a slightly higher rate .... theme of the post.

I'm just explaining, decently I think, a view explaining the state measurement range by intensive user, as you warn that by limiting all risks, we will eventually limit the deepest and most sacred for our actions. POINT!

Because a minority (I hope) loot and kill, we put surveillance cameras on every corner, tomorrow we will join the little that separates us from the best of the world.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 22/05/06, 06:58

Hello
To pick up a word about the man who is not a machine, during a little spitch of road safety when I was in high school the guy told us that the man is physically not made for exceed 40km / h.
In terms of the resistance body by impact and reflex and speed term.
It leaves thinker.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 22/05/06, 21:50

ok for body strength. but for the reflexes, what matters is the time, not speed. so you have to consider the distance between the cars, and on the motorway, the speed differential rather than the speedometer.

the state makes abusive amalgams to hit the spirits, but the lies do not make people responsible, quite the contrary :!:
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."