Query: diesel Hdi actual consumption, SDI, Cdi

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Did67

by Did67 » 07/05/15, 15:17

Macro wrote:On the flat on the Passat has 6eme Mamita down to 60 ... So with 208 and 5 box ... It does not shock me ... I want my alfa 156 1.9 4JTD on the 30km has slowed / h 30 in areas on the flat, and yet the box is long (the same as on the 2.4JTD) ...

OK. It is true that less effort is asked, and it has no reason to vibrate! After all, an engine runs very well in slow motion 1 000 rev / min about ...

And it is also true that the engines have made great progress in terms of "stability" of operation ...

So I admit, I probably was next to the plate ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/05/15, 15:20

citro wrote: for the average consumer to meet the objective by minimizing the share of over-consumption.

Yes, it would be nice that we know everything: no lighting at night (illuminated circuit?)? tires overinflated?

I imagine, indeed, that all the electrical "consumers" were cut ...

No wind ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/05/15, 09:33

Hello
everything is phony: the conso hybrids, automakers figures and therefore this kind of advertising for large public naive! The worst are the journalists who live in that kind of talk, not even lying.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 08/05/15, 10:47

My C5 2006 2.0 hdi automatic transmission is given 7.1 L / 100 mixed route.
I make between 6.5 and 6.8 in suburban and out town.
If I am VERY careful, anticipation, stalled passage of the hand speed, max speed 110, I stay between 5.5 and 6.
Unfortunately my pace then no longer corresponds to the normal flow of traffic and I see that it annoys some drivers and conductors.

In any case, this corresponds fairly well with the announced figures. During my vacation in Portugal, I rented a Hyundai i10 essence it consumed 3.7L / 100, which is also in line with the claims of the manufacturer.

I believe that you are driving too fast : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/05/15, 13:02

Did67 wrote:OK. It is true that less effort is asked, and it has no reason to vibrate! After all, an engine runs very well in slow motion 1 000 rev / min about ...

And it is also true that the engines have made great progress in terms of "stability" of operation ...

And if...

Which vibrates the engine, it is the pressure of blows on each cylinder. If you make a full load at low rpm, each cylinder grows stronger by giving hiccups engine.

It disappears "at idle", at least it feels a lot less because the effective pressure on the pistons is quite low (just enough to overcome internal friction and small consumers)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/05/15, 10:03

Yes, we agree. I expressed myself as it is not possible, with a sentence like "the slower I go, the less sooner I get!" ... !!!

But I wanted to correct me and I have accepted that if we drive stabilized speed, flat, one can have a perfectly smooth performance at a very low speed (as is the case at idle).

So we agree.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/05/15, 10:10

Philippe Schutt wrote:
I think you drive too fast: cheesy:: mrgreen:

And, worse, probably too strong diet!

I keep "boiling" when I ride with someone ... Nobody, well almost, spontaneously drives less than 3 rpm ...

While it must shift gears from 2 000 r / min max, or less...

But obviously, that "does not tear off" ... And that irritates the others, who, them, want to tear off !!!

And then as you say, stabilize and anticipate (avoid braking: it took me years to explain to my wife that by braking, she consumed more! Because she "threw" kinetic energy that she will have to "put back" in the car then, from the fuel; if she manages to keep it, it will be as much saved)
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 09/05/15, 10:39

Remundo wrote:
Did67 wrote:OK. It is true that less effort is asked, and it has no reason to vibrate! After all, an engine runs very well in slow motion 1 000 rev / min about ...

And if...

Which vibrates the engine, it is the pressure of blows on each cylinder. If you make a full load at low rpm, each cylinder grows stronger by giving hiccups engine.

It disappears "at idle", at least it feels a lot less because the effective pressure on the pistons is quite low (just enough to overcome internal friction and small consumers)

For engine "vibrations", the resonances / soundproofing of the body must be taken into account. At low speed in 5 °, on the flat, with an atmospheric R19 Diesel, I estimate that it starts to hit below 1600 rpm. If I remove the rear board, the estimate goes to 1800 rpm : Shock:. and increased volume and appearance of unpleasant resonance frequency? (The engine is in the front for those who do not know : Mrgreen: )

In fact, when driving recent cars, they often turn at 1500 rpm, on the longest gear at their "economy" speed, and this is already irritating my ears. : Mrgreen:

There, it's more "musical":
http://www.abrutis.com/video-un+moteur+ ... 52077.html

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/05/15, 17:33

yes indeed, it can also intervene resonance with the mechanical components and the vehicle ...

My parents bought a new Renault 25 1986 in, she had an imbalance somewhere in the transmission it was a real wringer around 100 km / h / 120 in 5ème. Renault could never solve the problem; they just sell wheels and tires for my Dad. Some rim / tire combinations choked a little vibration, but just a little ...

And I was too young at the time to understand (7 years).

On the other hand, the resonance was quite marked, up to 90 km / h, no major problem, and from 140 either. Shifting into 4th cut the vibration, but the engine "screamed" too much.

A true bandpass filter mechanical, high quality factor. For those who follow me ...

@+
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/05/15, 18:09

Yet they were a smooth these 25 ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."