Prius 2: Hybrid LPG + batteries

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Prius 2: Hybrid LPG + batteries

by jean63 » 22/02/06, 00:37

And here is the one I imagined, it EXISTS: it is the TOYOTA Prius 2 which works with an LPG tank instead of the petrol tank: the TOP of the TOP, except for the price of course!, But for the planet and its inhabitants yes it's the ultimate : Arrow:
http://216.109.124.98/language/translat ... prius2.htm (to have the French translation, you must have Yahoo I think)
more particles, more benzene, less CO2 because the LPG engine does not run continuously, to understand how the TOYOTA Prius petrol hybrid works, see the site http://www.toyota.fr/cars/new_cars/prius/index.asp
0 x
hitih
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hitih » 22/02/06, 08:00

Ah that is really interesting !! they come out the same without electronics and without assistance (except for braking : Lol: ) and I break my piggy bank :D
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/02/06, 11:42

hi hitih,

Yes you need a big piggy bank! is your tire doing well?
0 x
hitih
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hitih » 23/02/06, 10:56

Yes my tire is fine! I showed it to Chartoire who sent me back to Sauret because they don't do BRC montages. I have the vague impression that nobody wants to get wet on an engine of 330000 km : Cry:
But hey Sauret didn't jump when I showed them, they told me a little compression to know if it's worth it and we pay you all that :D
So she must spend there in early March I would keep you informed in MP history not to pollute the forum.

Yes you need a big piggy bank but I do not get very wet saying that, they will never release a version without electronics (other than thermal / electrical management) assistance and other unnecessary security. Yes, I really like being in control of my vehicle 8) and pseudo-security like airbags & co which only adds weight (of the consumption) and which removes people from responsibility, very little for me ....
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/02/06, 11:19

Yes you need a big piggy bank but I don't get too wet in saying that, they will never release a version without electronics (other than thermal / electrical management) assistance and other unnecessary security. Yes, I like being really in control of my vehicle and the pseudo-security like airbags & co which only adds weight (of the consumption) and which removes people from responsibility, very little for me ....

Completely agree with you on electronics, although it has become fairly reliable, but we become "prisoner" of the dealers who give you crazy bills for nothing (check the operation of the air bags, for example. .), and I'm not talking about breakdowns; it's so much simpler without all these sophistication. At the ignition + injection level, it's still better (more precise, lower consumption), but we have to stop weighing down cars for a certain comfort (sales argument).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).