0W40 white oil with anti-wear boron nitride

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/08/06, 18:17

White oil like milk, this seems unexpected to say the least .. But do not trust this soft color that inspires calm and voluptuousness, this oil is the concentrate of ultimate technology that has no equivalence or competition in the market !! A real revolution in the world of lubrication.

What address in the filling (regulars of oil changes will understand)

This white color, Spheretech oil owes it to the presence of micro-particles of atomized ceramics () which gives it exceptional properties. The manufacturer announces an exceptional thermal stability in hot, and instantaneous lubrication in cold, allowing to reduce by 4 mechanical wear during the first minutes of operation.

This oil is intended to be used on all types of petrol, diesel, turbo petrol, tdi, hdi etc. engines and is perfectly suited for intensive use on the circuit, or of course on the road every day. reduction of friction by 65% ​​leads to an optimization of the yield, a fuel saving and above all an exceptional reliability incomparable with all existing products already on the market.

In addition, it is recommended to space the oil changes every 20 km minimum .. whatever the use.

http://www.spheretech-europe.com/huile_ ... etech.aspx

ps: sold 99 € for 5L anyway ...
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 08 / 07, 18: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 10/08/06, 18:48

well I still prefer to take my 5 liter can of "......." at 25 to 30 euros every 10000 ...

Sorry, Cri-Cri, but I'm not in my engine to be able to verify that this one is "better" lubricated with this new product ... On the other hand, my AX has 300000 and I treat it at best ( same oil, with one or two exceptions) since I bought it at 120000 8)
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/08/06, 19:04

I'm still puzzled, isn't it an ultra hard boron nitride material?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 11/08/06, 00:31

be careful, "old" engines (ex ax : Cheesy: ) do not support too much these "super oil", often the viscosity is not thick enough, the oil pressure is insufficient, wanting improved, we have the opposite effect!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 11/08/06, 01:23

Hello

Well agree with the improvement of lubricants, but where I no longer agree is the oil changes at 20000km
What about those who do few km annuellent, those who do that of the city, in winter, small routes, everything to contaminate the oil. I do not think that the current filters are able to purge this dirty oil, especially when you know that many filters trigger on the cold bypass or at least small restrictions, I usually open my used filters and to examine, aeronautical professional deformation (obligation on the planes to open them to search if there is metallic debris or cousinet, this makes it possible to avoid expensive repairs and a sudden breakdown)
Normally the oil in an engine which runs little should be changed annually, the humidity becomes excessive and causes corrosion everywhere in the engine.
By experience when you change the oil in an engine it consumes little, when it becomes contaminated it starts to consume more it is time to change it, it is more economical in the long term than to add more.

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 11/08/06, 09:38

yes, André, I agree with all that, to open the filters, I did not know that it was done! : lack of aeronautical knowledge, super interesting field, for mechanics!
for the bypass, I am not aware, for current filter (trcteur, car tp ..) too ??

In terms of maintenance, there is to see the spaces of the latest model! the more pointed, the less monitoring !! in aeronautics I don't think there is the same logic !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/06, 09:48

rpsantina wrote:Sorry, Cri-Cri, but I'm not in my engine to be able to verify that this one is "better" lubricated with this new product ...

Attention I do not defend this product (100 € the bottle should not push ...) it was just purely informative because as a mechanic I found it funny :)

On the other hand, one thing is certain, the quality of the oil is fundamental for the longevity of an engine and when we see the number of liters of low-end oil sold by sub-brands for a question of economy of a few €, there is something to worry about the longevity of the engines.

Personal experience: I tested a 0W30 supposedly saving fuel on my VFR from 1994 ... and well after 50 km I revidangée because hot there was "rattling" at the valve tappets ( oil too fluid) ... If I had been in a car I would have certainly not heard this noise ... How many guys screw up their engines like that?

If not for the milky oil, we will see the results of the pigeons ... uh sorry customers in a few months :D
0 x
Christophe

Re: White 0W40 anti-wear boron nitride oil

by Christophe » 11/08/06, 09:49

denis wrote:be careful, "old" engines (ex ax : Cheesy: ) do not support too much these "super oil", often the viscosity is not thick enough, the oil pressure is insufficient, wanting improved, we have the opposite effect!

Exact, see my previous post experience but few people know it and above all ... we find more and more of these oils with very low warm gradients ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 11/08/06, 09:52

Christophe wrote:A real revolution in the world of lubrication.

More than the invention of the reservoir condom ????

... sorry. : Oops:

Christophe wrote:What address in the filling (regulars of oil changes will understand)

Especially since there, it is done without hands !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/08/06, 10:29

Targol wrote:Especially since there, it is done without hands !!!

Without hands, condom ... You would not be lacking in little you? : Cheesy:
0 x