Off topic: Rudy, surunitaire machine UFO and psychology

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Off topic: Rudy, surunitary machine, UFO and psychology

by Grelinette » 06/03/16, 14:56

Hello Rudy, hello everyone,

I'm going to be the devil's advocate, or the fly of the tick, it's according to everyone's opinion, and take the defense of Rudy! ...
When I was young, the perpetual movement stubbornly persisted for a few years and I watched many projects on the subject ...
Some seemed to work (now I know they were special effects) which encouraged me to tinker with various systems with pendulums, magnets, beads, fluids, perlinpinpin powder and what do I know!
With age, some will say Wisdom, I resigned myself to accept the fact that it could not work ... snif : Cry:

In short, even if for the moment the rules of physics remain set in stone, it takes people like Rudy and others, creatives, poets, even fanciful artists, who find themselves cramped in the straitjacket of physical rules that put insurmountable limits on our environment.

For now, all these free and superunit energy projects are doomed to failure, but do not despair, maybe a future budding Einstein will arrive soon and will be able to find the fault to circumvent these painful physical rules to respect !

Come on Rudy, at work ... at least, and that's positive, these subjects generate such an audience on the net (in particular on Econology) that it's not Christophe who will complain!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 15:39

Grelinette wrote:Hello Rudy, hello everyone,

I'm going to be the devil's advocate, or the fly of the tick, it's according to everyone's opinion, and take the defense of Rudy! ...
When I was young, the perpetual movement stubbornly persisted for a few years and I watched many projects on the subject ...
Some seemed to work (now I know they were special effects) which encouraged me to tinker with various systems with pendulums, magnets, beads, fluids, perlinpinpin powder and what do I know!
With age, some will say Wisdom, I resigned myself to accept the fact that it could not work ... snif : Cry:

In short, even if for the moment the rules of physics remain set in stone, it takes people like Rudy and others, creatives, poets, even fanciful artists, who find themselves cramped in the straitjacket of physical rules that put insurmountable limits on our environment.

For now, all these free and superunit energy projects are doomed to failure, but do not despair, maybe a future budding Einstein will arrive soon and will be able to find the fault to circumvent these painful physical rules to respect !

Come on Rudy, at work ... at least, and that's positive, these subjects generate such an audience on the net (in particular on Econology) that it's not Christophe who will complain!

Hello grelinette hello everyone.

Well I did not expect that.

Here it is not a question of circumventing physics, not of the supposedly over-unity, or that it is still
there is nothing of all that, it is the right continuation of what was certainly missed in the tests and ideas, or then that was to hide I am not Einstein lol, but I am indeed a very small cousin of the (Curies) in Poland.

One thing is certain then, it is that you are able to follow the explanations that I will describe that satisfies me even if there is only you good late afternoon.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by moinsdewatt » 06/03/16, 20:05

He will soon take a weight of 1 kg on the foot. :P

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/16, 20:32

1kg of pen or lead?

0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 06/03/16, 20:49

rudy wrote:One thing is certain then, it is that you are able to follow the explanations that I will describe that satisfies me even if there is only you good late afternoon.

I am very moved: : Oops:
But I am not sure of my aptitude because I admit that I did not understand everything in the various sketches on the transformation of the terrestrial attraction into mechanical force.

In contrast, a video of a system spinning, moving forward, backward or making noise on its own... I'll take it.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/16, 23:16

uunnnn rooommmannnn of friendship that grows like a bird ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jElpErva5WY

and ben chui not unhappy to have created the HS, it will have been useful for something! :P
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/03/16, 09:39

Hello,
sen-no-sen wrote:it is possible that, after a very long time, all the dissipated energy can be re-compressed again to generate a Big Bounce (big rebound) prior to Big Bang leading to a new cycle (universe ekpyrotic):
Optimistic theory, for the moment we are heading towards thermal death https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mort_ther ... %27Univers.
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 07/03/16, 11:51

Hello louloutes hello izentrop (au²DEGRER WELL HEARD)

I see that it BOOMS here! ha ha ha

I knew you would end up asking yourself questions so you're <not that bad> lol

Ben a fifth grade girl in geometry court seeing that would answer MDAME MDAME M .. ME ME ME? I can respond? (YES MSELLE)

On the left end of the pendulum a load of 500grams of weight at the right end of the pendulum has a weight load of 1kilo.

That's it, I give you the kick off the match is starting lol. I feel like I'm going to have a back like a houseboat on the back lol.

For insults PLEASE (NOT HERE) HERE just the jokes (FOR INSULTS) my private address ( cyronrudy@msn.com ) lol.

I had to learn to write like young people on their laptops! it's terrible isn't it? (anyway !!!)

(of course forbidden to ask me in private to see the chemist is NO !!! I do not want to have a donkey landing at home)

Bobonne would not be happy mdrrr.

PS I forgot please for the match go to the (NOT SUBJECT RUDY MES NERS JI) thank you.

See you.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 07/03/16, 12:21

izentrop wrote:Hello,
sen-no-sen wrote:it is possible that, after a very long time, all the dissipated energy can be re-compressed again to generate a Big Bounce (big rebound) prior to Big Bang leading to a new cycle (universe ekpyrotic):
Optimistic theory, for the moment we are heading towards thermal death https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mort_ther ... %27Univers.

The thermal death of the universe linked to its expansion ad infinitum is an extrapolation of the current observation.
It is as if we were calculating the size that a child would make in 30 or 50 years while ignoring that the growth phase is not infinite ... or that we determine future economic growth by omitting the environmental realities ...
However even in such a scenario, space time would end up tearing (Big rip) and the universe would sink into an a-time leading to a reconfiguration of the whole.
The universe has fractal characteristics, history is punctuated by phases of booms and crashes (in absolutely all fields) so it is a safe bet that the microcosm reproduces by invariance of scale a larger process ... therefore confirm.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/03/16, 14:05

sen-no-sen wrote:even in such scenarios, space time would eventually tear (Big rip) and the universe would sink into an a-time leading to a reconfiguration of the whole.
The universe has fractal characteristics, history is punctuated by phases of booms and crashes (in absolutely all fields) so it is a safe bet that the microcosm reproduces by invariance of scale a larger process ... therefore confirm.
I want to believe you, but without references, all this is only hypotheses which evolve constantly as discoveries are made. And I don't have enough knowledge in this area.

I stayed with the highlighting of the gravitational waves, predicted by Einstein, following the evolution of laser interferometry and the detection of a shock of titans.
0 x