Who are we laughing at? {Trophy Ecology for the Audi R8}

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 13:22

And what is this a shame? Would you like to go back to animal propulsion? Stop technological evolution? : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 13:26

Think for a moment about the consequences of the effect of Greenhouse ... hard in your little Parisian world ... How much does a planet Mr. Vivelauto cost?
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 13:31

Christophe wrote:Think for a moment about the consequences of the effect of Greenhouse ... hard in your little Parisian world ... How much does a planet Mr. Vivelauto cost?

Those who are responsible for the greenhouse effect, as you say, are more industrialists or the United States of America than European motorists ... We are a drop of water in the ocean of problems that you raise, attack the good people rather than prevent people from moving freely in this country! A modern car hardly pollutes, it is necessary to inquire a little beyond your bubble ecologist fundamentalist.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 16:05

Vivelauto wrote:.. We are a drop of water in the ocean of problems that you raise, attack the good people rather than prevent people to move freely in this country! A modern car hardly pollutes, it is necessary to inquire a little beyond your bubble ecologist fundamentalist.

Easy to blame others ... in 50 years when your grandchildren will ask you: "Grandpa what did you do at the time to TRY not to break the Earth?"

What will you answer? The same thing or you will lie?

Exactly like the 46 colabos that became resistant? To do nothing now is to be complicit in the crime against humanity that is looming on the horizon !!

Hold some music: https://www.econologie.com/radio.html (and no fundamentalists ... and between us, the most inflexible I think it's you ...)
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 16:25

And you, big clever, will you tell them what to your little sons? : Mrgreen:

"- Ah yes I have always taken care of the planet, it's the fault of cars, fossil fuel vehicles, my poor children !!!

- But grandpa, what's that bike on the picture with you on it? Did you really need to have a motorcycle? It also pollutes you know, we learned it thanks to your great instruction !!

- Uh, ahem ... It wasn't mine actually ... And then that 5 liters per 100 ... Blablabla ... "

In short, do what I say, not what I do, huge! :D

Too much too much forumI really do not get tired of finding you the comics! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 16:51

Otherwise, Total I am an excellent customer to them, I let them well 300 euros of SP98 per week, and they make me good by continuing to deliver me fuel quality. 8)

You are also funny asking people to go to the bakery on foot.

Last week, it was very cold, and even to go (it is one kilometer) I took the BM, not want to be cold.

Well I let it turn a moment in the garage anyway, so it's hot when I take the wheel.
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 17:11

Right of answer since the other subject, so easy to close the subject after his answer : Mrgreen:

So to the comic who leaves me:

"Speak for you ... I never had a car in my name ... my bike is therefore much more" utility "than for fun ... It is for this reason that I took a VFR ... whose longevity is no longer to be proven .... (I just finished breaking in the 50 km there while YOUR disposable motorcycles are already scrapped at this mileage there ...) "

=> You don't know what I have for a motorcycle, fun is going! : Cheesy:
You would like a utility you would have taken an ER5 certainly not a VFR. Assumes!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/11/06, 17:14

Vivelauto wrote:Right of answer since the other subject, so easy to close the subject after his answer : Mrgreen:

So to the comic who leaves me:

"Speak for you ... I never had a car in my name ... my bike is therefore much more" utility "than for fun ... It is for this reason that I took a VFR ... whose longevity is no longer to be proven .... (I just finished breaking in the 50 km there while YOUR disposable motorcycles are already scrapped at this mileage there ...) "

=> You don't know what I have for a motorcycle, fun is going! : Cheesy:
You would like a utility you would have taken an ER5 certainly not a VFR. Assumes!

Christophe has unlocked your lead: go back to play in your sandbox !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 17:21

Targol wrote:
Christophe has unlocked your lead: go back to play in your sandbox !!!

Yes I already answered the biker named above, the one who does not assume. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/11/06, 20:42

Vivelauto wrote:And what is this a shame? Would you like to go back to animal propulsion? Stop technological evolution? : Shock:
I adooooooooooore the people to whom, when we say:
"Maybe we should think about what we are doing now ...:?"
invariably answer:
"What, do you want to go back to the Stone Age? : Shock: "

because they perfectly illustrate the fact that a very simplified neural circuit makes it possible to make extremely fast shortcuts ... :frown:

That said, if our COFIROUTE model employee comes to fuck the why wherever he goes, I would like to clamp him down a bit ...

The best things have an ending ! 8)
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."