Who are we laughing at? {Trophy Ecology for the Audi R8}

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/01/06, 21:51

Econology wrote:Well done, you will master in the use of Smiley :)

Like what you see at least aura learned something about this forum : Wink:
Well ... I knew but I had not been to visit the other smilies before, and the : Wink: is not on the page directly ...

And sometimes I like not to wear ... : Twisted:
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 25/01/06, 14:01

Woodcutter wrote:Hello,

I will not repeat it all the time: THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS! : Twisted: : Lol:
Uh ... I don't know where you saw a manufacturer say that, but I think that they communicate much more at present on the "image" of the winner than on the technology used ... The story with Audi, I'm the one saying it, not the manufacturer. Besides, this year, Audi will do the opposite (like Peugeot ...): they will race, and probably win, at Le Mans with Diesel since this is what they sell the most ...
jp33 wrote:Personally, I regularly see that we do not use the experiences acquired and which were going well. What was developed ten years ago at the elementary level is not renewed today.
Example: On 207 the cooling circuit piping cut by a moving pulley after a few months on a new vehicle (because too close to the pulley) [...]
: Shock: A 307? A 206? :?:
Because the 207, it is not yet on sale so unless you are "beta-tester" for Peugeot, you can logically not have one for a few months! :P

For your problem, I think much more that it is an isolated case (problem with a series of silent-blocks too soft?) Than a design error: it is so obvious that it would not pass the prototype stage ...

I will try in order.
1_ I first forgot that the post was "Le Défouloir"

2_ Lovers of mechanical sports (televised and +) I have always heard representatives of firms or stables say this very often

3_ Peugeot not being my cup of tea at all, I admit having thought 206 and 307 and at the last moment my mind pitched so the mix was bad. These were 206 brand new !!

4_ As for the weakness of the silent-blocks, disagree.
An alternator silent block cannot fall off at this point.
To remedy this, it was necessary to wait for the new hose of DIFFERENT SHAPE to arrive (because they knew the prob.)
Result, a week of immo vehicle in a driving school.
Huge!! But hey_Do not be angry!
Above all, no scraps.
@ + jp
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/01/06, 14:28

jp33 wrote:[...] 2_ Amateur of mechanical sports (televised and +) I always heard the representatives of firm or stables say that very often [..]
It's recent ?
For example, on the last major French titles in 2005 (F1 and WRC), do you really find that the manufacturers communicate on the transfer of technology between competition and series?

Me not ... Renault makes TV ads by talking about "the rigors of its tests" (that's what I remembered), and the 4 * 3 display with just "WINNER" on it, it seems to me .
And I have not seen Citroën frankly exploit its title (problem of a car which no longer exists ....) either ... :|

jp33 wrote:[...] 4_ Regarding the weakness of the silent-blocks, disagree.
An alternator silent block cannot fall off at this point.
To remedy this, it was necessary to wait for the new hose of DIFFERENT SHAPE to arrive (because they knew the prob.)
Result, a week of immo vehicle in a driving school.
Huge!! But hey_Do not be angry!
Above all, no scraps.
@ + jp
It was at the beginning of the 206? Was it a model with a new engine?
Otherwise, it is a monumental error! Do you imagine, on a vehicle produced (at most) to 800 copies per year? : Shock: : Shock:

PS: who is angry with whom? : Wink:
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 25/01/06, 14:47

Hello,

it seems to me that the altenators are mounted directly on legs molded in crankcases ...
otherwise, it is the belt that releases for sure ... : Cry:

end of parenthesis
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/01/06, 15:02

Personally, I was talking more about an engine mounting silent-block, but there may be silent-blocks around the main fixing axis of the alternator.
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 25/01/06, 19:23

Woodcutter wrote:Personally, I was talking more about an engine mounting silent-block, but there may be silent-blocks around the main fixing axis of the alternator.

I understood it well like that but as rightly said "rpsantina", an alternator is attached to the engine block.
I did not want to push the knife a little deeper, but I will still add that the cooling hoses are too, so no PB of silent block (Engine or other) but "a design error at the start" because the new hose has "the shape" which is going well and therefore more PB for the moment but I find it still a shame to wake up when you have your nose in the M ... oiiise !!! because, of course, it was for their feet. PITY

jp
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/01/06, 20:12

What is amazing is that you are the first person I hear about this ... And considering the "noise" that all the problems existing on vehicles now make (see for example the controversies on the regulators of speed, recall campaigns, etc.), it should not have gone unnoticed if it had affected a very large number of vehicles ...
Have you had other cases around you?
Have you seen my other questions? : Wink:
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 25/01/06, 22:02

Woodcutter wrote:What is amazing is that you are the first person I hear about this ... And considering the "noise" that all the problems existing on vehicles now make (see for example the controversies on the regulators of speed, recall campaigns, etc.), it should not have gone unnoticed if it had affected a very large number of vehicles ...
Have you had other cases around you?
Have you seen my other questions? : Wink:

As far as recall campaigns are concerned, you know as well as I do that they only do so on MAJOR C problems, ie of their civil liability (RC Entreprise for those who know).
In the majority of cases we do the Max so that it is the customer who pays (of course, with big renfords of tales). When it doesn't work, we try to insure.

It was about 1 COMPANY and you also know that we do not hesitate to sell anything especially if it is a driving school by saying "anyway we will tell them that C their fault, so you have to pay, but it didn't work.
Of these cases, I hear it regularly, but too often too late because the repair has been carried out and settled by THE TAXPAYER who needed his vehicle and who will spend his life paying because he is afraid of legal means (financially )
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 25/01/06, 22:18

Come on, this is another electrical discussion.

Please watch how you express yourself. Thank's for :

- do not question you directly
- try to go ahead without taking over each other: there is no worse than a dialogue of the deaf
- no abuse of smileys which are so many innuendos that poison the discussion
- above all: no hypocritical statements! Those who pretend that everything is fine and who put on a layer to "seek" others may be sanctioned.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/01/06, 23:36

Agree with jp33 on the montages of the new models confirmed by the garage owners, everything is packed to keep the air conditioning under the hood (offered for 1 euro, while this was the exception on the high-end models there are 15 years, and with a significant optional cost) and all the rest ....... and I understand that moving elements are too close to other fixed elements. The slightest problem in a silent-blos or a support and it breaks.

Regarding the excitement in some forums, I said what I thought yesterday as well as nlc and gygax ...... to you Wb and moderators to draw the conclusions.

Closed parenthesis.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).