Who are we laughing at? {Trophy Ecology for the Audi R8}

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 24/01/06, 18:11

Cool people relax, so go back and put your arguments one after the other no need for value judgment on their transmitters. Ok then we stick to criticizing the arguments and everything will be fine.

There you go, Arnaud : Wink: >
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 24 / 01 / 06, 19: 21, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/01/06, 18:16

Woodcutter wrote:This is what I said here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/de-qui-se- ... t1285.html

: Wink:

Certainly ... but AFTER having looked for (and found) me! Finally you found the : Wink: As I see ! Long live the peace-loving smilies (after nono lol)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/01/06, 18:37

Don't worry Nono, everything is fine! : Oops:

For Mr the Ouèbemestre, you are swollen anyway : Lol: (and then I didn't know that I had to tell you everything the first time ... : Wink: )

Hold an info that goes in the direction of one of your rants (I do not know on which post).

Consumption of a Peugeot 20X series with 1400 engine:
- 205 in 1988 => 6 l on average
- 205 in 2006 => 6,3 l normalized average (Euromix)

So there, normally you tell me: where is the progress?

The progress is that a 205 GR from 1988 weighed 790 kg and a 207 from 2006 weighs 1160 : Shock: :!:

But hey, as I said the other time, currently a car weighing less than 800 kg, it no longer exists! :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/01/06, 18:40

He is looking for me :D !

So in the same genre: Consumption of diesel ax (all comfort : Mrgreen: ) from 1985: 4L / 100 (far less than 800 kg in my opinion) ... by the way the preproto of the Ax was the Eco2000 ... it's no coincidence.

Then the 1st catamarans raised the consumption ...

No car except the insight or the prius currently does better ... but these are gasoline ... but obviously comfort (in all directions) and safety are not the same ...

How much is a twingo? Less than 900 it seems to me ...
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 24/01/06, 20:05

Waip guys, and if we calmed down a bit!
This subject seems ELECTRIC to me !!!
Besides, he's too strong for me :?:
However, I would like to say 2 things:

1 °) I am not sure that we are there to argue but rather to move forward and build.

2 °) At 56 years old, I note that the manufacturers continue to claim that the motor sports have repercussions on the private vehicles.
Personally, I regularly see that we do not use the experiences acquired and which were going well. What was developed ten years ago at the elementary level is not renewed today.

Example: On 207 the cooling circuit piping cut by a moving pulley after a few months on a new vehicle (because too close to the pulley).

This is just one example and there are far too many like it.

I have had the impression for a long time that for each design project of a new vehicle, we are making a clean sweep of the gains and that we start from scratch. I find this way of proceeding stupid.

Please ... stop yelling at you
jp
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/01/06, 20:16

Nan JP ... it calmed down ... it was ironic our last post (well I hope) eh Bucheron?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/01/06, 20:23

jp33 wrote:Waip guys, and if we calmed down a bit!
This subject seems ELECTRIC to me !!!
[...]
1 °) I am not sure that we are there to argue but rather to move forward and build.
[...]
Please ... stop yelling at you
jp
Hello,

I will not repeat it all the time: THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS! : Twisted: : Lol:

You must read the post to the end, you will see that if the tone rose a little at the beginning on two or 3 posts, everything is back to normal ... : Wink:

jp33 wrote:[..] I note that the manufacturers continue to claim that the motor sports have repercussions on the private vehicles.
Uh ... I don't know where you saw a manufacturer say that, but I think that they communicate much more at present on the "image" of the winner than on the technology used ... The story with Audi, I'm the one saying it, not the manufacturer. Besides, this year, Audi will do the opposite (like Peugeot ...): they will race, and probably win, at Le Mans with Diesel since this is what they sell the most ...

jp33 wrote:Personally, I regularly see that we do not use the experiences acquired and which were going well. What was developed ten years ago at the elementary level is not renewed today.

Example: On 207 the cooling circuit piping cut by a moving pulley after a few months on a new vehicle (because too close to the pulley) [...]
: Shock: A 307? A 206? :?:
Because the 207, it is not yet on sale so unless you are "beta-tester" for Peugeot, you can logically not have one for a few months! :P

For your problem, I think much more that it is an isolated case (problem with a series of silent-blocks too soft?) Than a design error: it is so obvious that it would not pass the prototype stage ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/01/06, 20:26

Econology wrote:Nan JP ... it calmed down ... it was ironic our last post (well I hope) eh Bucheron?
Here, let's play ... :P

I give you as an answer:
- in your opinion ? : Evil:

et

- in your opinion ? : Wink:

Which one do you take? : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/01/06, 20:48

Well done, you will master in the use of Smiley :)

Like what you see at least aura learned something about this forum : Wink:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 24/01/06, 21:51

We all learn by sharing here. As for Bucheron, he said it himself:

Woodcutter wrote:Very interesting document of ADEME, thank you. It allowed me to refresh knowledge dating back almost 10 years now ...

But it is true that the keyboard / screen interface is less practical and user-friendly than the table / beer or coffee interface, and that the remaining writings can make you feel more easily hurt. :|
0 x