Experiments on the scooter?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Grandaddy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Grandaddy » 15/01/14, 14:22

Ecorelie wrote:Hello,
I have been practicing electric scooters for almost a year and I find that it has greatly changed my lifestyle.
I don't know of any other means of transport that you can take everywhere with you so easily, I take it by metro to go to the center, I store it (and charge it) under my desk, I keep it with me when I go into my bakery or the local convenience store ... we have become inseparable so I even take it with my luggage for the holidays !!!
With experience, you learn to change your selection criteria.
The first one I had, was very good but had a little concern for road comfort on the pavement in particular. Criterion to take into account according to the roads where you drive. and also the weight is essential for the metro stairs. Besides, I recently changed brands.

Thank you for the feedback;) Personally I bought one finally, but I do not use it yet to go to work, because I realized that it was a bit far. But maybe I will do part of the journey by bus and the other by scooter.
On the other hand, for the races it is very practical on condition of having a padlock so as not to be bitten during.
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 15/01/14, 14:40

So you suspect the questions that come:
Which scooter did you choose? Autonomy, price, etc? 8)
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Grandaddy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Grandaddy » 29/01/14, 18:06

bamboo wrote:So you suspect the questions that come:
Which scooter did you choose? Autonomy, price, etc? 8)

Hello,
And sorry for the response time x)
I priced an Oxelo, not electric but with brakes (in the € 150 if I remember correctly).
I mainly use for shopping and other short trips, but not yet for work x)
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 30/01/14, 06:57

Grandaddy wrote:I priced an Oxelo, not electric but with brakes (in the € 150 if I remember correctly).
I mainly use for shopping and other short trips, but not yet for work x)

OKAY. It has relatively large wheels. It must be quite comfortable 8)
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity