New LPG-electric hybrid vehicle

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 31/05/08, 18:19

: Arrow: Indeed, there are still signs prohibiting LPG vehicles. If the LPG vehicle meets standards, this type of panel is non-compliant and not applicable. It should therefore not be taken into account.

I would even say that we should ask to remove them, or at least to impose the addition of the banner "to vehicles not equipped with a safety valve".

In my case, my cars are in good standing and on one of them, its definition LPG is undetectable from the outside (filling orifice hidden in the fuel door). : Mrgreen:

Finally, if you want to have an LPG hybrid, you can now have your Prius fitted ...
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 31/05/08, 19:32

I would even say that we should ask to remove them, or at least to impose the addition of the banner "to vehicles not equipped with a safety valve".

I assume that it is verified during the technical inspection that the new safety valve has been installed? otherwise what is the purpose of the control?
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 31/05/08, 20:30

well to issue invoices : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 01/06/08, 00:49

citro wrote:[...] I would even say that one should ask to withdraw them, or at least to impose the addition of the band "to the vehicles not equipped with safety valve". [...]
: Arrow: see my message a little before!
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."