New battery technology

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/05/14, 17:36

I added the battery in the use of zinc on wikipedia

for the reflection on the ecolo it would especially be necessary that they calculate a little better ... we can do a lot of ranting on the recovery of energy in the descents ... but when we take the time to find real data and to make real calculations, we see that there is no garnd thing to gain in everyday life

it is more important for the trains which have less friction, which are heavier, and which one used to run at constant speed: and the question is resolved for a long time with reference in the catenary

but a remark which gives to reflect: before the heavy electronics one could not send back into the network only in direct current 1500V and the catenary 1500V one more loss than the high alternating voltage: conclusion only the mountainous regions were in 1500V direct to have recovery ... in the rest of France we preferred high alternating voltage to reduce loss and give up recovery: proof that even for train recovery is only useful in certain places

now the question no longer arises we know how to recuperate in alternative too
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 20/08/14, 10:06

"LG Chem - Batteries with 300 km of autonomy in 2016"

Good news coming soon.

Link :
http://www.avem.fr/actualite-lg-chem-des-batteries-avec-300-km-d-autonomie-en-2016-5239.html
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.