Mounting 2 4 tires Seasons Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons G2 with 2 summer tires?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
MathieuM
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Mounting 2 4 Tires Seasons Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons G2 With 2 Tires Summer?

by MathieuM » 17/07/19, 15:21

Hello,
For my part, I have GOODYEAR VECTOR 4SEASONS G2 in 15 "on a 207 SW.
I made this choice because:
1 - For tires, I will never look elsewhere than in major brands, because for me it is one of the most important safety elements (it is the only element that keeps us on the road ...) ;
2 - Good in everything, bad in nothing, but excellent in nothing either;
3 - Reasonable price;
4 - Available easily near my home;

After 2 years and a little over 30 km, the front tires have reached the "winter" indicator and therefore can no longer be considered as such, but are not yet at the wear indicator.
The rear are still well designed for their part.
The vehicle makes a lot of city, and therefore of turns and braking, which in my opinion uses more than the highway.
I have a relatively smooth ride, but sometimes I "attack" a little more, and besides, I'm not the only driver.

For comparison, I barely get 24 km for the front tires (also 000 ") of the Mini Cooper.
1 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."