Diesel Custom Turbo Diesel by Neander Motors

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Diesel Custom Turbo Diesel by Neander Motors

by Christophe » 31/08/06, 09:43

The law of the series you believe in it? (cf. https://www.econologie.com/forums/ecorider-l ... t2241.html posted less than 1h)

Neander Motors: The first turbo diesel custom! The manufacturer announces 100 ch., 20 daNm of torque and 60 copies in production for 2006 ...

Modelization:

The engine (TD double linkage!):

On the road:

Well it starts to look like a motorcycle (hihihi sorry for the custom processors)!

Learn more about the bike: http://www.neander-motors.com/motorbike/en/index.php
Learn more about the engine:
http://www.neander-motors.com/motorbike/en/motor.php
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 10 / 10, 09: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 31/08/06, 22:02

Too bad the weight of the engine is not indicated.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 01/09/06, 03:16

Hello

Pa beast double netting.
The misalignment of piston pin that was found on some old engine, had the advantage of reducing the lateral pressure, so the roundness of the cylinder, it was abondoné when regimes denenu engines is high, the more it necesite of the big connecting rods

But with two connecting rods, this eliminates lateral pressure, which makes the crankshaft system more robust (for a diesel)
but it requires having gears and an even higher moving mass, therefore limited to the slow motor, this must be the case for this engine.
But today everything is achievable with the beautiful digital machines just think of something, and the machine size in metal.

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/06, 09:26

Cuicui wrote:Too bad the weight of the engine is not indicated.

Well I'm not worried about that ... it will be - heavy that a motor (shit) of Harley D. or Indian..what worries me the most is its robustness by cons (quality of injection system) in view obviously of a passage to the oil ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/06, 09:34

Andre wrote:Hello

Pa beast double netting.

Yes but it is more complicated (expensive) to produce obviously ... to see the reliability and the wear of the teeth ...

On the 5 page of this page series http://www.neander-motors.com/motorbike/en/motor.php we see an animation ... the piston are called the same! This will indicate a very strong torque from the regime that goes well (especially in Turbo) but a loss of flexibility and balancing more difficult to do (vibraiton) ... According to the site (4 page of the same series) the double linkage precisely reduces these vibrations ..

ps: on the page 1 (tjrs the same page) we see 3 exhaust manifold that arrive at the turbo ... me not understand the ..
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 01/09/06, 09:35

If the engine is not too heavy, it could be mounted on a ULM or aircraft, especially if its rotation is slow (propeller in direct drive, not requiring gearbox).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/06, 09:55

Cuicui wrote:If the engine is not too heavy, it could be mounted on a ULM or aircraft, especially if its rotation is slow (propeller in direct drive, not requiring gearbox).

+ 1 is Lycoming rather Rotax that will not like !!

ps: the engine weight can be estimated with a ladle because we have the power, torque and acceleration (of 4 0 to 100) ...... not altogether better to wait a datasheet + accurate. Neanders talks about the use of aluminum ... and the design looks a lot like Rotax ... on the other hand the double linkage will create an overweight I think ..

reps: thin I just saw that it was a comon rail ... goodbye the 100% oil so :(
Last edited by Christophe the 01 / 09 / 06, 10: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 01/09/06, 10:06

There are "aircraft" (80 hp) automotive diesel engines. Very low consumption, but they require a reduction gear, and are too heavy to be used for ULMs.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/06, 10:20

Cuicui wrote:There are "aircraft" (80 hp) automotive diesel engines. Very low consumption, but they require a reduction gear, and are too heavy to be used for ULMs.

I did not know you liked aviation / ulm ... do you have to know Dieselis? Otherwise it is by: http://membres.lycos.fr/dieselis/dieselis.htm
0 x
Pegasus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pegasus » 01/09/06, 19:04

Hello,

Regarding Serge Pennec and his Dieselis should not forget his new creation: the GazAiles amateur built either in class or CNRA ULM (type wing is different).

A device to build either, or about 2000 hours of work but a complete device (with diesel powertrain, automotive base, + reducer) for not even the price of a Rotax engine !!!!! ..... gasoline .

For those close to Vichy this WK gathering ULM, Serge will be there with one of his mounts
0 x