Motorcycle diesel EVA products

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/04/09, 23:10

Great, but for the noise, it's not great either! we don't hear coming! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/04/09, 16:08

chatelot16 wrote:
small single-cylinder diesel cars without a license work very well without electronics or turbo! that and could also walk on motorbikes
we should even allow them on motorcycles to avoid the 50cc petrol which are real ecological disaster

Considering the performance that bikers expect from their machine, such a motorcycle would probably not be very successful.
On the other hand, I will see a diesel scooter (obviously pantonized), at ease in the city and for cushy walks :P
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/04/09, 20:41

Cuicui wrote:... On the other hand, I will see a diesel scooter (obviously pantonized), at ease in the city and for cushy walks :P
No need for a heavy, smelly, noisy diesel scooter to get around town. : Evil:
An electric scooter is PERFECTLY suitable. :?

In addition, electric scooters exist and are already available. 8)

And don't try to talk to me about autonomy ... say rather how many km you do per day with ...
0 x
simplepat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by simplepat » 14/04/09, 21:10

An electric scotter filled with electricity from nuclear power plants VS a diesel scotter, no ultimately I prefer the bike :?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/04/09, 21:25

: Arrow: My current schedule does not allow me to cycle the 20km of my work trip.
I get there by scooter 45km / h with a very tight organization between transporting my 6-year-old daughter to daycare just after 7am and arriving at work before 7am.

I still prefer the scoot'élec to my big sedan of 1400kg which consumes 12L of LPG ...
:?
And yet the sedan is perhaps more profitable insofar as it allows to deduct from its taxes the excess pollution that it generates. : Evil:
Yes, the paths of econology are tortuous ... :?
0 x
simplepat
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by simplepat » 14/04/09, 21:41

I'm teasing but I'm in the same boat as you, I work at 20 terminals and I go in clio LPG which only makes 8 liters lol!

Cycling is for days off 8)
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/04/09, 12:12

citro wrote:
Cuicui wrote:... On the other hand, I will see a diesel scooter (obviously pantonized), at ease in the city and for cushy walks :P
No need for a heavy, smelly, noisy diesel scooter to get around town. : Evil:
An electric scooter is PERFECTLY suitable. :?

Not everyone lives in the city. A diesel scooter would undoubtedly be less expensive than a cart, less heavy, easier to park and would consume less.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/04/09, 13:54

Cuicui wrote:
citro wrote:An electric scooter is PERFECTLY suitable. :?

Not everyone lives in the city. A diesel scooter would undoubtedly be less expensive than a cart, less heavy, easier to park and would consume less.
Yes ... And to cover what distance. :?:
Generally less than 40km / day, which is the range of most electric scooters ... Particle emissions, harmful gases, noise ... LESS

Finally, there is a good chance that this "wonderful" diesel scooter will be more expensive, the day it will be on the market, than the electric scooters already on the market ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/04/09, 16:08

citro wrote:Finally, there is a good chance that this "wonderful" diesel scooter will be more expensive, the day it will be on the market, than the electric scooters already on the market ... :?

My purpose was not to put in competition electric scooter and pantonized diesel scooter, which can have different uses.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/04/09, 21:54

Cuicui wrote:My purpose was not to put in competition electric scooter and pantonized diesel scooter, which can have different uses.
:? I'm not blaming you. : Arrowu:
My point is that a scooter is (usually) not a vehicle that you buy to travel more than 40km / day. If you really want a 2-wheeler, you usually opt for a road bike with large wheels.
I therefore think that the idea of ​​a diesel scooter has no commercial outlet and is totally unsuitable for urban use for the reasons mentioned above.
0 x