Moratorium against the "clean" green or organic car

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
f_dani81
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by f_dani81 » 09/03/08, 16:48

Gegix and communicator4,
4 weeks ago there was a report on auto moto on green cars ...
We learn that the green car is ............... diesel!
it is nonsense.
There was a renault executive who proudly said that diesel was the ecological solution because it emitted less Co2 than petrol!
As long as there are idiots at this level and we cannot answer, we are in danger.
If not for 2012, I have the feeling that something serious will happen to humanity. Generations before us have not respected the planet and have caused disasters ...
Scientists have been sounding the alarm for a long time and nothing has changed. We're going into the wall !!!! also look at the history of crystal skulls it can be interesting
0 x
Let’s stop being selfish for a second and try to imagine what a world we will leave to our children!
The degradation of the environment is not like a common cold, where we wait for it to pass, no I compare it to a cancer where radical changes are necessary or the situation is getting worse ...
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

VEHICLE PETITIONS

by fthanron » 31/05/08, 20:02

Hello,
I just saw that the 200.000 new vehicles registered in France graze every month!

200.000 consumers who buy GreenWashed vehicles from the best marketers!

Do you think it would be possible for these consumers to become aware of the possibilities of reducing consumption - vehicle weight, CX, particular engine ... and therefore reducing expenses in use?
That these same consumers come to participate in a survey as to their intention to purchase a particular type of vehicle not yet marketed but to be defined as technically feasible "today" and economical in energy consumption in relation to what do we Greenwash us all the time?
That this survey can be supported by some of our deputies and participate (technical study of cost and feasibility in support) in the vote of laws going in the direction of concrete things for the future?
And if the legislature cannot support the petition! 200.000 a month, that makes people likely to take to the streets, design offices and production factories to be heard!

I'm on the ass 200.000 new vehicles and no pantone or other serious alternative on the market! Walked on the head!

Sincerely yours.
0 x
Frederic
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 31/05/08, 21:04

I'm on the ass 200.000 new vehicles and no pantone or other serious alternative on the market! Walked on the head

Well yes ... consumer society!

My car is 19 years old and works very well, and with the few kms that I do I do not feel guilty of polluting because it is not a stinking old diesel, on the contrary I will keep it as much as possible (less expensive in maintenance than the modern overloads of electronics with unpredictable breakdowns and sometimes unsustainable by garage owners).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/12, 16:04

Everything is said in pictures about the "clean" car in 1 minute: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnov5y ... pre_webcam
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/01/12, 19:59

Hey, it's clean!
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."