Mitsubishi outlander plug-in hybrid

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Mitsubishi outlander plug-in hybrid

by netshaman » 22/06/12, 11:43

In 2013, the brand with three diamonds will put on the market an SUV which has the particularity of having three operating modes:

- Parallel hybrid
- Hybrid series
- All electric

The engine consists of a petrol / electric heat engine at the front and two electric motors at the rear.

Autonomy 800 km according to the manufacturer.
And look not really terrible but if we can drive while polluting less and being in all-electric mode for at least 25 km it may be worth it provided that it does not cost too much which 'would surprise me a lot since the tendency is to "the bigger and uglier I am the better" or "you saw it is me who have the biggest" etc ...
When will a light vehicle think of being electric from the start without being a derivation of an existing vehicle?
I can too fan of SUVs, I find it ugly and bulky.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."