Midway, do not change anything ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Flytox

Midway, do not change anything ...

by Flytox » 10/01/13, 20:32

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/01/13, 09:50

And to say that it is my job, to make 20 tonnes per hour ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 11/01/13, 11:35

Sad irony of history,Midway was also the theater of violent confrontation between American and Japanese forces during World War 2.

The Battle of Midway (June 5 - 7, 1942) (ミ ッ ド ウ ェ ー 海 戦, middowei kaisen?) Was a major carrier engagement between the forces of Japan and the United States that took place in the early days of June 1942 during the Pacific War as part of World War II. The battle was fought when Japan had reached, 6 months after its entry into the war triggered by the attack on Pearl Harbor, all of the conquest objectives it had set for itself. The objective of the naval battle, provoked by Japan, was to eliminate the American naval air forces which posed a threat to the Japanese conquests in the Pacific ...

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Midway

The worst is that in the end, the war between humans, no matter how violent it was, a consequence of the hawkish desire of the hierarchical totalitarian system of the time, certainly did less damage to the environment than the consequences of the totalitarian system. current merchant ... sad revealer!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Midway, don't change anything ...

by Obamot » 11/01/13, 15:05

Flytox wrote:No comments:

http://www.midwayfilm.com

It's crazy, I never thought it was that far. : Cry: : Shock:
When I renovated my mini-bus, I found myself picking up all the debris.

The video is ............................................... ....... "gorgeous"

Everyone will understand why I put the quotes :| : Cry:
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 11/01/13, 18:52

If they survive : Shock: , albatrosses will undoubtedly be smarter in a few generations .... In the same way that we "select" runner hedgehogs in our countryside ... :|
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/01/13, 19:36

Hedgehogs seem to survive less by behavioral adaptation than by good reproductive capacities ... (despite the quills!).
Perhaps it is the man who should consider changing quickly on pain of disappearance (which, and this is a positive point, would solve the troubles of albatrosses!) ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 11/01/13, 20:31

Haaa yuck

To say that it is the chicks which morflent when their parents regurgitate these horrors.
Nature is cruel but then there ... we help her

A real trash can this island.

To say that it is the same under water for large fish.
Plastic is not exclusively floating. (driftnets ...)
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 11/01/13, 21:20

Ahmed wrote:Perhaps it is the man who should consider changing quickly on pain of disappearance (which, and this is a positive point, would solve the troubles of albatrosses!) ...

: Lol: Maybe, indeed! (our plastic materials will end up in the oceans for a long time, and no doubt even they will survive us: we would immediately cease all rejection that the albatrosses would not be out of the woods ...)
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET

"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/01/13, 21:48

It is true that the positive effect on albatrosses is far from being rapid ...

Plastic is a paradoxical material, both very not very durable in its use (in any case, this is the particularity that has been developed of it) and almost eternal in the form of waste: it could be a good symbol of our "civilization"!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/13, 21:49

Since the time that we know it ...

What organizations such as the UN, WHO, ISO, etc. are doing to replace biodegradable consumer plastic parts (like bottle caps) : Evil:

What are we waiting for to filter the water before discharging it into rivers? Clean the oceans? Besides, it's not just the birds, the fish we talk about less, yet we eat them .... : Cry:

In fact we are talking about the sixth continent, but there are at least two or three:

: Shock: I did not know these two there: one off Japan and the other towards the east coast of the United States. (It seems to me that it also exists off Africa and / or Australia, right?)
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."