MHD {Magneto-Hydro-Dynamique} and research by Jean-Pierre Petit

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: MHD {Magneto-Hydro-Dynamics}

by SixK » 18/12/21, 01:10

I love the character, he looks like the Bernard Tapie of science! :)
I always balance between the greatest genius and the greatest mytho of our time! :)
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
Christophe

Re: MHD {Magneto-Hydro-Dynamique} and research by Jean-Pierre Petit

by Christophe » 06/04/22, 13:48

We don't give a damn about JPP today now that Putin has the MHD technology to the point...apparently...

Remundo wrote:Jean Pierre PETIT makes a small comeback on France Soir

he develops in particular that the Russians would have mastered magnetohydrodynamics in full flight to suppress the shock waves in front of their hypersonic aircraft.

I believe it is quite possible. There is something revolutionary in these machines that go beyond the limits of conventional aeronautics (including supersonic). We can't imagine materials capable of resisting without a "high-flying" trick, if I may say so. You need something that removes the fluid even before it comes into contact with the cabin.
1 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."