MHD {Magneto-Hydro-Dynamique} and research by Jean-Pierre Petit

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/09/11, 23:44

gerceval said:

r
I am interested in the mhd I saw that it needed a transformer tht but I wonder how to make one.

a mhd or lifters?

if 2nd response ,:

you will find the essentials on jlnlabs or on blazelabs

http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm

http://www.blazelabs.com/l-intro.asp
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gerceval22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gerceval22 » 11/09/11, 00:50

ok thank you, I will read all his : Cheesy: j
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 04/11/12, 23:49

I will do in the subject unearthing.

This weekend, at my parents' house, I came across a book by Jean-Claude Bourret! Yeah anyway! Me too when I saw the name of the author, I said to myself "Force to look at what is inside !!!".
If I'm not mistaken, the title must be "The New UFO Challenge", it came out in 1976!
I went through the book very quickly to see how the thing was done. And despite all the prejudices that I could have, it seemed rather well done to me.
There is a first part which lists various events and testimonies related to UFOs, police reports, articles, etc ...
The whole thing seemed to me treated like a journalist, that is to say just a collection of facts (no orientation of speech to say, UFOs exist blablabla ...).
The last part deals, in a (more or less) scientific way, with the fabrication of a UFO by starting from the testimonies and by trying to validate them scientifically.
What is the ideal shape? how to make fly the machine, how to make move the machine, etc ...

Looking at the conclusion of the book, I come across the signature of the author of the last part: Jean Pierre PETIT !!!!
There I was stupid !! :) 1976 !!! All the bullshit I've read on this forum (that nobody feels targeted, bullshit here has no pejorative purpose) were detailed with graphs, formulas, etc ... in this book from 1976 !!!!

After the conclusion, there follows 80 annex pages from Jean Pierre Petit with various calculations!

Those who are interested in MHD and possibly UFOs can try to get this book.
It seems to be a good reference.

After browsing this book in large diagonals, I made a few reflections (to which I do not necessarily expect an answer):
- Why does everyone (including me) care so much about the mouth of Jean-Claude Bourret?
- Why were there so many testimonies on UFOs at the time (around 1976) and that there are none today (am I wrong?)? Don't extra-terrestrials come to see us anymore? Did they find techniques of absolute invisibility that they didn't have at the time? Were these military land experiences not yet developed? Collective mythomania?

SixK
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 05/11/12, 08:46

Subsidiary question :
and what on-board energy source would allow such trips?
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 05/11/12, 09:43

You would have to ask the aliens, but apart from antimatter, I don't see.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/11/12, 12:01

SixK said:

Why were there so many testimonies on UFOs at the time (around 1976) and that there are none today (am I wrong?)?

There is very little talk about it in the mass media. On the other hand, I rather have the impression of the opposite. And as more and more people walk around with a camera or a camera in their mobile phone, there are more and more visual documents available.

See for example this site: at least one per day:

http://areazone51ufos.blogspot.be/ or on wikistrike.

(I mention these sites to respond to our friend on his impression and in no case to endorse the quality or veracity of the information (nice, I still created a neologism :D ) contained in these sites.

However the site www.ovnis-usa.com almost completely picked up: http://ovnis-usa.com/2012/05/18/vacances/
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/11/12, 13:04

Quote:
Why were there so many testimonies on UFOs at the time (around 1976) and that there are none today (am I wrong?)?

according to some this would correspond to the era of the cold war and the rise of military nuclear power with the risks of farting everything and, perhaps, of its cosmic consequences !?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/11/12, 14:25

Bah, the "little green men ", since we sent probes to Mars, they must be wary, unless they are a bit in the Moon ...

And then extra-terrestrials, there's already plenty on this forum, so don't complain : Cheesy:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 05/11/12, 17:27

SixK wrote: ......
Why were there so many testimonies on UFOs at the time (around 1976) and that there are none today (am I wrong?)? Don't extra-terrestrials come to see us anymore? Did they find techniques of absolute invisibility that they didn't have at the time? Were they military land experiences not yet developed? Collective mythomania?

SixK

The UFO myth is out of fashion. Quite simply.

At the time it was a good derivative of the madness of the cold war.
Maybe it was even encouraged by the leaders to make people think of something other than the atomic bomb.

Personally I know absolutely no one who is interested in UFOs.
0 x
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 05/11/12, 18:29

moinsdewatt wrote:The UFO myth is out of fashion. Quite simply.

I rather agree with the position of Elephant. The UFO phenomenon is drowned in media noise.
I have never really looked into the phenomenon, but I am always impressed by the number of conferences and reports on the subject. And the rare times that I have devoted a little of my time to it, the revelations have always confused me!

Just a controversial / disturbing example, among others, to feed the gallery: The little guy from Roswell with these big eyes is described in very old testimonies from the 19th century ...

I like the concept of the giant Fermi paradox zoo!
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."