Charge a second battery while driving

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/07, 11:40

jessle wrote:It even makes me think that with a vehicle sold by car manufacturers would not be very efficient given the number of deceleration, but there I can be wrong.

Thank you for your answers.

Yes of course it depends on the driving conditions.

For example, the principle of hybridization (your idea is that in fact) has NO interest at stabilized speed so for long journeys ...

It is especially in town that it is "interesting" but in town using your car is not very ecological ... so you might as well do without.

Conclusion of the reasoning: prius c'est dla m *** : Mrgreen: because it encourages people to use their car in town : Mrgreen:
0 x
jessle
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by jessle » 12/12/07, 12:50

yes i agree with you christophe, that's why i use the bike in town as much as possible.
0 x