Light, about voice dictation software

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Light, about voice dictation software

by Lietseu » 11/07/08, 23:19

Hello everyone,
I've been thinking about it for a while now, but now it's done, I type more I dictate directly in the space reserved for this purpose ... And you know what?

It works in the name of God!

If anyone wants specific information, follow the guide!

See you soon for new adventures, signed Lietseu
Last edited by Lietseu the 27 / 08 / 08, 23: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 18/07/08, 18:30

what software do you use?
Dragon? which version?
I tested several but it didn't work very well
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/08, 18:31

Is this a joke?
It works with forums?
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 18/07/08, 19:17

yes it works with any text entry. Forum, open office, word, excel, note etc.
There is a learning phase and it's ok.
The problem is that if you don't have a good speech, the software writes anything.
So ... to test before buying.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/07/08, 00:46

Christophe wrote:Is this a joke?
It works with forums?

Of course, Christophe, this thing works!
All I tell you is not me who wrote it, it's my voice!
This is the software: "Dragon Dictate Naturaly Speaking 9 Standard" in French ...
In fact it was already installed on an old machine and following the update of Windows in SP3, I chose to install it on my laptop which I am the only one to use.
What you need to know about this program first point: it installs without any difficulty, second point: just read one or two texts (pure Jules Verne) in a completely natural way, and leave the program analyzed your prose, your Word files, Outlook outgoing mail and presto, you can start to dictate directly needless to say that the speed is absolutely extraordinary.
There is therefore no longer, as in previous versions (also tried) of this kind of program, a very long learning period!
Here I have not even had time to read a whole book yet, for example, or extracts from different books, which allows the programs to analyze how you pronounce the sentences, and therefore write them properly. When I find the box I could give you details about the speed and the prices that are charged
:D anyway as they say in my family, try it is the adopted :P Contrary to what has been said, unless you have a big pronunciation problem, I do not think you will have the slightest problem ... In addition, several speakers can create a personal database, in other words, dad mom and all the crowd can use the program the target price which I remember is around seventy € it seems clear to me that in your case, this is essential as a must.
The third point: "it is made that you can control with the help of simple voice commands most of the functions of the program in which you work, thus the commands of the kind:" to correct this "or" to erase that "apply instantly!
I only had to make here a few corrections which are due to the youth of the installation on this computer, most of the time you can rewrite the text very easily (by saying for example correct: "that he wrote" , you will obtain several ways of writing what you really wanted to write by admitting for example: that the fault is here, "which is written" it will give you three to four or even six different solutions you choose the one that suits you by saying " take one, or take two "if you have other questions to ask me about this program which (is extremely easy to use) do not hesitate to ask me any questions that come to your mind I will answer them : Mrgreen: gladly!
With greetings from Lietseu and yes, even the signature he is able to write it without fail, because you can record everything at the new word. Also note, that for the program to memorize the corrections made, you must do it by voice command they are grouped logically in a small booklet that comes with the software it's nothing but happiness say!
Finally I add, that even if you speak with a singing accent he understands you anyway!
I really recommend it not everyone have the slightest hesitation, it's really worth it especially if you spend hours typing on your keyboard!

Okay, I let myself be carried away and I forget that I have already signed ... I greet you all and hope that you will have found all the interesting points of this story there.
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/08/08, 19:45

This program is fun: he even knows how to make mistakes !!! : Lol:

Lietseu wrote:[...] What you need to know about this program first point: it installs without any difficulty, second point: just read one or two texts (pure Jules Verne) in a completely natural way, and to leave the program analyzedé your prose, your Word files, Outlook outgoing mail and presto, you can start to dictate directly needless to say that the speed is absolutely extraordinary.
So there is more, as in previous versions (tried also) of this kind of program, very long learning period!
Here I have not even had time to read a whole book yet, for example, or extracts from different books, which allows the programs to analyze how you pronounce the sentences, and therefore write them properly. When I find the box I could give you details about the speed and the prices that are charged
:D anyway as we say in my family, try it is the adopté :P Contrary to what has been said, unless you have a big pronunciation problem, I don't think you will have the slightest problem ... [...]
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 10/08/08, 17:53

Woodcutter wrote:This program is fun: he even knows how to make mistakes !!! : Lol:

Lietseu wrote:[...] What you need to know about this program first point: it installs without any difficulty, second point: it is enough [...]

It is true ! I hadn't paid attention, oops :?

This does not happen as often when writing in Word (for example) since in this case the two spell checkers are at work ...
I will point out to you (kindly) that infinitives are not always corrected by systems ... As far as I am concerned, I am making a superhuman effort, to do as little as possible, having never brought importance to this something said so important!

The conservation of nature, the quality of human relationships, the colors of the eyes of the brunettes, or of the passing seagull ... being, for me, infinitely more interesting as concerns!

Uh, about shared housing, did you have the opportunity to live in community when you were young? Or do you have such easy contact?

I would have nothing against it, as long as the agreement lasts long enough and that "everyone is at home"

What is the essential rule to keep "the church in the middle of the village"

Greetings from Lietseu!
0 x

Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/08/08, 23:39

Uh, on proofreading, I admit it was very dull!

This is what it is to trust something that we have not yet experienced! and especially not to re-read because we are too tired :?

But I reassure you, the software learns very quickly with a little practice it saves a lot of time !!!

Chao :P
0 x

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/08/08, 02:08

You write directly on the forum with where you write in word and copy on the forum (for automatic correction). :?: :?:

It looks great, I thought it was not perfect. Image

Under Linux, it works too. Image :?:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/08/08, 12:45

Affirmative, it's great!

You can choose to dictate in any area ...

Well of course there are exceptions, these are the problems with the command that can interfere with the current program.
In this window, Kabbalistic signs appear, and above all it is difficult to place the icons. But rest assured, there is in the program, a dictation box that can be opened and after you do a copy paste and the case is settled.
Indeed for my part, most of the time I dictate my message in Word and I paste it in the application where I am busy ...
What has the advantage, to have a double orthographic correction (it is also part of the respect of others) and a great fluidity in the dictation if you open an elongated and narrow window above the response window Econology you n have no problem doing it.
Here I hope that I was clear enough, and I greet you as it should be by signing: Lietseu :P
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."