Light, about voice dictation software

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 31/08/08, 13:12

citro wrote:
BORDEAUX, you know, that name that is often found on wine bottles ... : Lol:

I have a version of naturally that works under 98
Are you interested ?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/09/08, 00:13

Tagor wrote:I have a version of naturally that works under 98
Are you interested ?

:D Hey, you don't beat guys! 8)

Well, I don't have windaube 98. I don't know if I can find it and make it work properly on my Virtual Box. :?: :?:

Given your proposals, I will inquire. :?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/09/08, 00:59

Well, yes buy a house in 1992 to retype from top to bottom, it was my BB and that of my companion of the time -Christine-it is not invented-then in spring 93, I get screwed up by a driver starting out from work, and life turns into horror, more work, more money, more back, more health, but a house that needs me and no way to put it back on its feet !

If, I manage before the economic bomb explodes, I will invite all the members of econology to come to participate in the rehabilitation of the house. The pros and others who want to help ...

I signal to you if I have the opportunity to go down to see my dream in danger ... : Cry:

Greeting, Christophe dis Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/09/08, 12:42

Lietseu wrote:Well, yes buy a house in 1992 to retype from top to bottom, it was my BB and that of my companion of the time -Christine-it is not invented-then in spring 93, I get screwed up by a driver starting out from work, and life turns into horror, more work, more money, more back, more health, but a house that needs me and no way to put it back on its feet !

If, I manage before the economic bomb explodes, I will invite all the members of econology to come to participate in the rehabilitation of the house. The pros and others who want to help ...

I signal to you if I have the opportunity to go down to see my dream in danger ... : Cry:

When I was talking about Christophe and Christine, I was talking about our revered webmaster and the one who shares her life.
Sorry for the confusion and your accident. :?

And where is this house. :?:
Last edited by I Citro the 02 / 09 / 08, 12: 45, 2 edited once.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/09/08, 12:13

When I was talking about Christophe and Christine, I was talking about our revered webmaster and the one who shares her life.
Sorry for the confusion and your accident. :?

And where is this house. :?:

Response in MP to +
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."