The energy gain

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The energy gain

by Gaston » 22/03/16, 10:38

sen-no-sen wrote:Physically, such a phenomenon does not make sense, because if we subdivide matter: molecule, atoms, particles, quarks, we arrive at an ultimate stage:Planck's length, indivisible by nature and where the concepts of time and space disappear ... practical because it allows you to scratch your nose or go from point A to point B!
In this specific case, it is useless to go through quantum physics and Planck length to solve the Zeno paradox.

After the nth cutting, the segment to be traversed has a length 1 / (2 ^ n).
The time taken to traverse a segment of length L at speed V is L / V.
The time taken to traverse the first N segments is therefore equal to 1 / V * Sum of 1 to N of (1 / (2 ^ n)).

It turns out that the above sum converges towards the value 1 when N tends to infinity ... and therefore that the time taken to traverse an infinity of segments is finite (and is worth 1 / V) :!:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 22/03/16, 10:46

About friend rudy, it seems to me that all his reasoning is based on the fact that he believes he has noticed that a balance whose plates are "shifted" is out of balance.

From there, he builds a whole mechanism intelligently exploiting this imbalance ... unfortunately nonexistent ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 22/03/16, 11:25

Gaston wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:Physically, such a phenomenon does not make sense, because if we subdivide matter: molecule, atoms, particles, quarks, we arrive at an ultimate stage:Planck's length, indivisible by nature and where the concepts of time and space disappear ... practical because it allows you to scratch your nose or go from point A to point B!
In this specific case, it is useless to go through quantum physics and Planck length to solve the Zeno paradox.

After the nth cutting, the segment to be traversed has a length 1 / (2 ^ n).
The time taken to traverse a segment of length L at speed V is L / V.
The time taken to traverse the first N segments is therefore equal to 1 / V * Sum of 1 to N of (1 / (2 ^ n)).

It turns out that the above sum converges towards the value 1 when N tends to infinity ... and therefore that the time taken to traverse an infinity of segments is finite (and is worth 1 / V) :!:

Yes very fair!
But this notion of Planck length is very interesting because when you think about it well, you realize that any movement is a metaphysical act! : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 22/03/16, 20:05

I answer your fair values ​​that I have the right!

Okay! I get it! none of you ever actually work on any systems none.

When I say work, it's also cutting metal, wood, etc ... drilling heating welding boring

tap bolt rectify rivet mill crimp bend work like big.

You come to play the great professional mechanics technicians and the connoisseurs with me!

You do not even know how to take all the data into account to make your calculations in their

totalities you describe stupidities it's true you are forgivable you never work

(systems) I thought you were more experimenting smarter sorry.

(We do not argue when we know nothing about it we get informed!).

Fortunately there are others who read the poor to you if they believe you they are in poop.

All your data is skewed, you take nothing into account like all of the

data that I wrote so it's total fault! when you don't know replace was

that the battery of a car correctly and you dare! Aalalala or am I falling me?

It is always the same who brings it back to the club with two left hands aaaalalalalala!

The club do not even see that there are a few things missing, they are clever when they have not

since they haven't read everything, basing their calculations on nuts (because for me calculations

incomplete it is nuts calculations) on their false data incomplete information

mythological.

Without even taking relationships into accounts, not very smart!

When you take it with your nose too high you do not see what is below the belt.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/03/16, 20:10

Apart from these irrelevant personal attacks, would you have real arguments, a real prototype, you who know how to weld, cut, bend?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 23/03/16, 21:31

Ha ha ha, I understand !!!! : Cheesy:
rudy has made the bet to hold at least 10 pages of comments with absurd answers on an incoherent subject!
Already 9 pages of hollow exchanges ... Will it reach 10 pages? ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/03/16, 21:40

What a breathless thriller! In view of his previous production, I bet that he is able to last a long time, if however he does not tire his interlocutors, which is much less assured! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 23/03/16, 21:52

Come on, I help a little to go to the 10 pages ... After, it's sworn I stop.

In any case, whether we like it or not, it's still quite a feat to hold an entire audience for so long with a subject going in circles.

It reminds me of a very funny little software from the 80s with which we could chat for hours ....

(Maybe Rudy is a new version of Eliza which is tested on econology? ... and we would therefore be affected by Eliza Syndrome ?)

Edit: I think I found a way to communicate live ... HERE and the demonstration There
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/16, 23:31

MDR Greli :) You are not wrong ...
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 24/03/16, 10:12

rudy wrote:The club do not even see that there are a few things missing, they are clever when they have not

since they haven't read everything, basing their calculations on nuts (because for me calculations

incomplete it is nuts calculations) on their false data incomplete information

mythological.
From the start, we can see that the information you deign to distill is incomplete, precisely so that we cannot calculate or verify anything ...

Coming to blame us now is a very good trolling technique.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."