Integration of the ecological cost into the price of transport

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/09/08, 17:00

Christine wrote:[...] And it is not about to stop. I heard a radio columnist who noted that for decades the main concern of the French was employment. All political life revolved around this theme. Suddenly, for a little over a year, their main worry has been "PURCHASING POWER". [...]
Toutafé! And it is even here that one realizes how much the popular masses are bleating and decerebrate! : Evil:

Uh sorry, "malleable" then? No better? Well, let's say "receptive to information"!

Last year, following the Grenelle, the Environment had become the major concern of the herd ... But as we can well imagine the deep ecological vocation of our leaders, "it" must have been decided somewhere that it was necessary change that and the result of 6 months of clubbing is that: this M .. B .. FUCKING .. purchasing power! : Evil:
We are rebating our ears at every corner of articles ...

Heartbreaking ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/08, 17:04

Il must du purchasing power for the purchase du oil, car, plasma, gsm, dvd.!

But not least: solar panels, insulation or energy-saving products ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/09/08, 17:32

Grrrr :frown: GRRRRRRR : Evil:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."