Transport ideas of tomorrow: science fiction or reality?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/08/06, 21:01

delnoram wrote:No Christophe you're bad ........... with the rest of the list : Mrgreen:

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
scrapbook
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Transport

by scrapbook » 13/08/06, 21:41

Not bad opinion since the day before yesterday, thank you very much in any case, it allows to get a vague idea ...
But maybe something should be done to contrast / optimize all this a little, the goal being all the same to try to materialize as much as possible ...
… A particular idea to remember? A little econological calculation to review ...? A place to orientate yourself?
0 x
The first great discovery of the human being is most certainly Fire. Besides to think about it it is true that knowledge is a bit like a big fire: Fighting to appropriate it does not serve much.
Christophe

Re: Transport

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 22:02

Spicilège wrote:A place to orientate yourself?

While waiting to materialize Science Fiction, I advise you to read this report urban transport :D
0 x
Rabelaisian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rabelaisian » 14/08/06, 00:22

Lots of ideas in the ADTC Est Parisien section of forum aulnaysian http://forum.aulnaysien.free.fr/viewforum.php?f=18
0 x
scrapbook
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Transport

by scrapbook » 14/08/06, 21:40

I just downloaded the study, thank you, I'm going to potass all that…
Hum ... Also it seems to me in good tone to return a small link http://www.greenpeace.org/france/ 8)
0 x
The first great discovery of the human being is most certainly Fire. Besides to think about it it is true that knowledge is a bit like a big fire: Fighting to appropriate it does not serve much.
Rabelaisian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rabelaisian » 15/08/06, 19:27

It would be good that you return in the first message, to correct the title of the discussion in "transport and science fiction"

Good night
0 x
jlvx
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jlvx » 15/08/06, 22:09

revons and utopisons a little;

Like cables on the road, let's create the "pseudo-perpetual" movement.
The current roads are impregnated with a striped paint, much like the traffic stripes, but in the middle of each lane.
In vehicles, "wheels" are set in cages under vacuum with a window facing the roadway.
By a judicious system "photo-magnets" (???) the wheels turn almost without loss of friction and as they turn they supply alternators which supply the electric motors and / or recharge the batteries (at least partially)
Advantage, it is proportional to the speed, we use the current road network.
Of course the vehicles are covered with PV cells capable of capturing all wavelengths, and therefore recharge even in cloudy weather, at least during the day (and on full moon nights, of course!).
Let's go further into the delirium: the power supplies / electric recharges are completed by mini-wind turbines housed in the thickness of the rear fenders, behind the inlet vents (like Dauphine ... or racing cars).
batteries have made as much progress compared to the latest findings from Bolloré (Blus Car), as they represent compared to lead batteries.
And HOP yeah boom, there's no longer any production of clean electricity. (for initial battery charges) ..

PS I love the dinausaur!
0 x
Rabelaisian
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rabelaisian » 15/08/06, 22:52

0 x
scrapbook
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Transport

by scrapbook » 18/08/06, 16:30

... In fact, it is true that in the two thousand year forecasts, everyone saw themselves with their eco-friendly flying car ... In the end, it must be recognized that things remained much more down to earth than expected.
Well, otherwise here is my own summary of ideas very quickly:
- The anti-gravity car I don't think is possible at the moment, because it would take a lot of electricity considering the volume and heavy and oversized magnets.
Maybe in the future of cars with nuclear batteries (does not pollute, spits out just a little steam, currently under study) The electric or vegetable car are rather in decline for the moment (economic disagreement), but here is always a solar model… http://www.mcgill.ca/news/2003/spring/isun/
Otherwise it's true that heavy vehicles are problematic (for example, a single return trip Paris / Sanfrancisco by plane pollutes as much as a car during its entire life, which does not prevent it from polluting a lot…)
For the rest of my story, well, some ideas are already even being developed (like the tube, for example, seen in some SF books and in SetVie too ...)
0 x
AVEVA
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

New transport ...

by AVEVA » 07/09/06, 15:21

More down to earth:
consultation-Forum on the transport of goods

Let's invent the future together!

October 4, 2006 in LILLE
http://email.synergence.net/predit/index.html
0 x