HS remarkable and strange phenomena here

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/11/10, 01:05

... pffff!

The idea of ​​mixing "science and religion" is very honest, but it is not new. In the 70s "it was taboo. Today it is obvious and common!

Do we have to repeat it again:
Obamot wrote:It is not because something is not scientific, that it is proof that it exists

To admit it around the obscure, unproven theories of the supreme order of the temple of the lemurs (lol) and other voodoo groups, it would still be necessary for this sort of terrain of challenge against "official science" which seems to be the "dialectical business" of some (s), does not turn into joyful intellectual masturbation.
: Mrgreen:

: Mrgreen: You will repeat me a hundred times:
Obamot wrote:being pragmatic does not prevent being a believer!

... Make concrete experiences and publish them. I will be the first to support them!

In your place, I would look on the side of Asia, there they are way ahead of us in the field ... And with animists, it is absolutely certain that you would not be looked at askance.

Okay, this time I'm going to bed: GOOD NIGHT!
Last edited by Obamot the 10 / 11 / 10, 01: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/11/10, 01:14

Obamot wrote:Still, this kind of challenge terrain against "official science" which seems to be the "dialectical goodwill" of certain (s)

Huh? : Shock:
As far as I'm concerned, I'm all for science. I don't care if it's official or not.
I don't like learned peremptory assertions unsupported by facts, regardless of the areas involved. And I remain open to all hypotheses.
Last edited by Cuicui the 10 / 11 / 10, 10: 17, 4 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/11/10, 01:18

You hadn't noted the quotes, what's more with the text in italics?
Obamot wrote:[...] the "official science"

Other than that I hadn't pointed to anyone in particular.
But obviously I can't help but feel targeted [joke] @ +
Last edited by Obamot the 10 / 11 / 10, 01: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 10/11/10, 01:37

Obamot wrote:Good night !

Make all beautiful ... dreams

Good night! Take care
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/11/10, 12:22

As far as I'm concerned, I'm all for science. I don't care if it's official or not.
I don't like learned peremptory assertions unsupported by facts, regardless of the areas involved. And I remain open to all hypotheses.

Completely agree, that's why I add as many specific references and links to read as possible.
Otherwise, science can be mistaken, since appearances are complex and difficult and knowledge of past difficulties in the history of science makes it possible to better understand and assimilate current official science which is not fixed.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/11/10, 14:43

dedeleco wrote: science can be wrong, since appearances are complex and difficult

This is in my opinion particularly true with regard to the humanities.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/11/10, 14:52

Oh yeah! It is even very serious ... : Shock:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/11/10, 18:44

A little oil on the fire .....

"There may well be people right now in charge of using the same techniques to keep the public in the dark in other areas, I won't tell you which ones, but there are quite a few! "

Dr Robert Wood, former deputy director of the R&D department of Mc Donnel Douglas.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/11/10, 18:50

elephant wrote:A little oil on the fire .....
"There may well be people right now in charge of using the same techniques to keep the public in the dark in other areas, I won't tell you which ones, but there are quite a few! "

Dr Robert Wood, former deputy director of the R&D department of Mc Donnel Douglas.

It's very vague, all that ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/10/12, 18:02

Read carefully the long evolution of the Nobel prize winner Kastler, Claude Cohen-Tannoudji, S. Haroche on more than 60 years of hard research in the same laboratory,

see wikipedia and
http://www.cqed.org/IMG/pdf/Haroche-Notice.2011.pdf

They have been at the base of the discovery of lasers, and now in the mystery of quantum mechanics thoroughly studying quantum decoherence without being able to observe the collapse of the wave function, but they are paving the way for the quantum computer which will calculate in parallel on as many parallel micro-worlds as there are qubits.

Watch the Nobel Prizes of Medicine!
In 2006, Serge Haroche and his ENS team have developed a high-grade cavity to store
photons between mirrors for times longer than a tenth of a second. Trapping light quanta in
this cavity has the ENS team to detect repeatedly and non-destructively the same
field, to project with photon numbers (so called Fock states) and to
observes the quantum jumps of light due to the loss or gain of a single photon in the cavity
(2007). This is a new way to look at light. Photons are usually
they can be counted and counted again in the cavity
would do with marbles in a box. This non-destructive detection
method has led Serge
Haroche and his team to develop novel ways to generate and reconstruct non-classical states
of radiation in a cavity and to investigate in their decoherence, the
essential to explain the transition from quantum to classical (2008). The ENS
team has recently moved these experiments further by demonstrating a quantum feedback
procedure achieving the preparation of a non-classical state of a trapped field
a cavity and counteracting the effects of decoherence on these states (2011).

Many of the ideas developed by S.Haroche and his research team in QED
experiments have been exploited in other contexts
role in optoelectronics and optical communication science. Manipulating the emission
properties of quantum dots embedded in solid state micro-cavities
exploited method to build solid state sources and generate non-classical light of various spells.
Strong coupling of light emitters with micro-cavity structures is being developed to achieve
quantum information and quantum information processing.
By coupling artificial atoms made of superconducting junctions with strip-line
cavities, many groups word-wide are now developing a new field of physics dubbed "Circuit
QED "which borrows many of its concepts from microwave cavity QED experiments. Thesis
examples show the impact of fundamental Cavity QED
could lead to promising applications for technology.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."