How to spend M6 Capital Terre oil

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

How to spend M6 Capital Terre oil

by dedeleco » 07/09/11, 09:54

Tonight on M6: Can we do without petroleum and fossil fuels on Capital Terre.

http://www.m6.fr/emission-capital_terre ... 16105.html

Wednesday 07 September 2011 20:45

Seven billion on Earth: what solutions for living without oil?

Transport, heating, plastics, fertilizers or medicines, oil has invaded everyday life. And economic and technological progress imply an unquenchable thirst for black gold which runs up against a triple reality: oil is more and more expensive, more and more polluting and above all, more and more rare. What are the solutions for living without oil? What impact does the unrestrained consumption of oil have on the environment? What materials and techniques will perhaps replace black gold? And how, today, have certain countries already entered the post-oil era? From the plains of the great American West to the green districts of northern Europe, passing through the deserts of South America, a panorama of the solutions that already exist to face the challenges of a world without oil.

Videos, series and broadcasts on M6.fr: Capital Terre's broadcast http://www.m6.fr/emission-capital_terre ... z1XGI8Br1O

The geothermal sun seems you it will not be considered, because ignored by all !!

Yet he walks to www.dlsc.ca
https://www.econologie.com/forums/chaleur-d- ... 10828.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/11, 12:39

Moué a program for the general public which will undoubtedly bring nothing more than all the other reports which have been made on the subject ...

I'm not even sure that fuel microalgae be mentioned ...

Anyway, I don't have M6! : Cheesy:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 07/09/11, 13:05

It really lacks imagination, how many times have we seen these types of shows?
Most (all?) Of M6's broadcasts are borderline “flush with the daisies”, more particularly E = M6, which originally did good science popularization, but quickly became a commercial catch.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 07/09/11, 22:05

I watched the start:

It’s slow, it’s boring, and it starts with 2 Thémys type Spain solar power plants that power a city, and they even show us street lighting at night without explaining how energy would be stored.

Mouarf ...

Then comes the gas of the dog and its debates, as well as petroleum gas ...

not want to see more

you will tell me
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/09/11, 12:20

The suite was a little better, but that with reports already passed on M6 for other subjects !!!
However, some horrors, such as cows that kill neighbors of fields (cancer, etc.), worse than Seveso factories in the USA !!
Eat less meat !!!
Well, reality check for those who know nothing !!

But we remain frustrated, because no credible innovative solutions, to do without oil.
No effective new solutions, one has the impression that there is only recycling, excrement for heating, or garbage like metal mines !!
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 08/09/11, 15:43

Hello,
I just saw the one on food, and unlike some, I find these shows good.
She explains moderately (which avoids entering sectarianism) and she informs.

Now the recurring question is, we are still waiting for the quick fix, but who does what.

it reminds me of a conference on vegetarianism, some time before the start we heard enthusiastic comments, to believe that it was a sect only with adherents.

Then the speaker quickly calmed the game, when she started asking who was vegan then vegetarian 1 meal out of 14 and so on.
Well we see that there is a job because there are people who say they are concerned.
Same kind of response for tropical products out of season .........

So if Christophe between two reloads we take out a general survey on our habits would certainly be surprised.
It is often true the answer yes but and the others.
a + claude
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/09/11, 17:13

Hello clasou
She explains moderately (which avoids entering sectarianism) and she informs.
We should already have a sufficiently precise idea of ​​what sectarianism is. In general, are considered sectarian, (all fields combined) all those who go further than oneself.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/11, 19:38

clasou wrote:Now the recurring question is, we are still waiting for the quick fix, but who does what.

That of microalgae seems to me the most promising to replace liquid oil: https://www.econologie.com/forums/microalgue ... 10514.html

There are already factories, it's more of a laboratory project! But the oil lobbies are watching !!

Did the show talk about insulation in detail? Because going without oil is also consuming less ...

clasou wrote:So if Christophe between two reloads we take out a general survey on our habits would certainly be surprised.
It is often true the answer yes but and the others.
a + claude

Well we can work together to make a set if you want! It would be a 1st on this forum to know better each other !

If it interests people, you should create a new topic to discuss the themes and write the different questions!

We recently did a survey for the customers of the eco-store, it worked very well (lots of answers and easy to complete)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/09/11, 22:35

It's on M6 Replay (on your computer): http://www.m6replay.fr/#/emissions/capital-terre/33360

Insulation was also mentioned, but I remind you that the subject was petroleum ...

I'm not a "fan", but there is still more stupid as a show, the same day, at the same time ...

None of us would treat this subject in the same way. Corollary: no one will be completely satisfied!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/09/11, 00:01

From chapter 3, "The greenest district of stockholm", it becomes more interesting.
It is edifying to see that the Swedes manage to do without heating by minus 20 ° C. : Mrgreen:
0 x