Heuliez Friendly, on sale soon?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/05/09, 10:05

Hi Citro and Christophe,

@ Citro: With a series hybrid architecture, we can easily make a 600 kg twingo versatile and economical.

In reality, the difference between a 100% electric and a hybrid is the weight of a 5000 W generator, or 50 kg.

Otherwise, for 60T trucks, I believe that this is an error from an accidentology point of view, and that more generally, massive road transport is an error from an ecological point of view, and soon economic (only the low cost of diesel supports such an approach).

@ Christophe: happy to see that I am not the only one to think that :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/09, 10:11

Yep only prevents power level: 16 to 25 kW is quite huge given the size of the machine ...

How much does a complete carousel start?

ps: the twingo (1.2) was already less than 700kg in 2002 ... so yes not very complicated to gain 100kg ... ah no thin it is 840 kg anyway ...

http://www.lacentrale.fr/fiche-techniqu ... -2002.html

I was sure it was around 700 kg .... pfff
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/05/09, 10:19

yes but with engine and gearbox and all steel chassis : Idea:

Ours is a 1997 model and weighs 815 kg when empty.

Let’s say that we can keep this mass by replacing the combustion engine + BdV by the batteries and a small generic group allowing to have less batteries (which are too heavy for my taste to make it the only source of energy ... ).
Last edited by Remundo the 23 / 05 / 09, 10: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/05/09, 10:23

Remundo wrote:Hi Citro and Christophe,

@ Citro: With a series hybrid architecture, we can easily make a 600 kg twingo versatile and economical.

In reality, the difference between a 100% electric and a hybrid is the weight of a 5000 W generator, or 50 kg.
Yes, but not starting from a thermal. :?
A good serial hybrid architecture must start from a blank page and thus optimize its own design characteristics.

In any case, this is perfectly demonstrated by the Heuliez Will compared to the FRIENDLY.
The WILL (very interesting incidentally), starts from an electrified termique with Michelin's "active wheels" but is ultimately much heavier than the FRIENDLY.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/05/09, 10:36

If you want my opinion, Heuliez would do well to put the package on the concept "Will" or "active wheel" (besides between Michelin and Heuliez, I do not know very well who does what), and more generally on the small-scale series hybrid, but not soap...

In any case, although I have already been cautious about increasing unsprung masses, there may be something to be done on the side of these "all-in" rim wheels.

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/09, 10:43

At 5000 € I take a soap ... beyond frankly ...

Tricycles - 100% electric urban tricycles have been around for years (Italian I think) and we have a lot of space. What more does Heuliez bring?
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 23/05/09, 11:19

I don't understand, it seems to me to be a positive step all the same as the industrialization (finally!) Of electric vehicles. You have to start with something, right? I read a lot of posts that nothing is happening, and when a change happens, it is inundated with criticism, more or less justified : Cry: .
In my opinion, it is clear that a project started from 0, optimized 100% for a vehicle concept (whether electric or hybrid) will necessarily have optimizations that do not exist on a modification from a already existing base.
When we see that a Citroën C1 already costs around 8000 Euros (is that right?) It must be said that 15 Euros for a new technology, that seems normal to me, right? What is the return on investment of the fuel / electricity budget, maintenance, etc.?
And let's not forget that for a technology to develop properly and become economically attractive, the market must open up and the sales volume increases.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/05/09, 12:16

Remundo wrote:If you want my opinion, Heuliez would do well to put the package on the concept "Will" or "active wheel" (besides between Michelin and Heuliez, I do not know who does what) ...
It is a Heuliez / Michelin / ORANGE partnership.
The goal is to offer us a "product" in subscription according to the concept dear to ORANGE ...
Of course the car will be "communicating". :? :frown:
To summarize: make us pay more and develop a captive clientele on a consumer station where the general public wants to reduce their expenses ...
: Evil:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/05/09, 14:31

Ah, I did not know this "business plan (tee)" for the active wheel motor-wheel ...

Captive customers, that's a good idea :P
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/05/09, 14:52

yannko wrote:... When we see that a Citroën C1 already costs around 8000 Euros (is that right?) It must be said that 15 Euros for a new technology, that seems normal to me, right? What is the return on investment of the fuel / electricity budget, maintenance, etc.?
This is not entirely true.
To put it simply, we are waiting today for the automobile to undergo the changes that IT experienced 30 years ago ...
: Shock:

Yes, 30 years ago a computer less powerful than a current telephone, cost the price of a house and was as big as a fridge ...

So by making it lighter, more rational, more efficient, we can hope for a modern electric vehicle CHEAPER than the pigs that the builders are currently giving us ...

Imagine the price of the following components which we will do without:
- Catalytic converters
- exhaust lines
- EGR valves
- Turbo / compressors
- Heat exchangers
- High pressure injections
- Overpowered heat engines
0 x