GPL ... not so clean as this: the figures pollution

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/01/07, 01:47

jean63 wrote:[...] For me a modern diesel, it is good when it is new, the more it ages and the more the problems arrive and there hello the damage.
Do you have examples on fairly recent vehicles?
For example, PSA engines recent enough to be DPF?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/01/07, 09:47

Woodcutter wrote:
jean63 wrote:[...] For me a modern diesel, it is good when it is new, the more it ages and the more the problems arrive and there hello the damage.
Do you have examples on fairly recent vehicles?
For example, PSA engines recent enough to be DPF?

There are testimonies on forums where people complain of recurring problems with EGR valve, even new vehicles.

there is also a testimony on this forum from a former Renault who talks about the problems on Renault Cdi (and Hdi PSA it's the same):

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post17612.html#17612

the HDI and DCI, I do not want either ... I worked at renault, I understand .... the pumps of these engines are, according to a training course on the common rail, mounted on rings and not on rolling .... there is therefore a rapid wear, and after about 200000km the pumps loose one after the other .... the injection system is such a precise micro a merdouille pete a high-pressure injector (250euros piece on a 2.2DCi space) how do I know the price of an injector by heart? not complicated, on the said spaces, to inject number 3 (do not ask me why the 3!) is influenza regularly and if it remains in open position, it burst the piston or the cylinder head gasket!

the builders are happy to announce in the advertisement that the engine out 150Cv .... but 20Cv 100ans car works just as well ... without all the GPS, ergonomics bort table, finally all that is comfort to bort which weighs very heavy .... they are obliged to make plastic wing pretextant that the golds of a hanging it keep their original form .... problem of plastic in case of shock it breaks

more that says more weight and more power, says more conso ... and more pollution, but I do not teach you anything

I think he's pretty believable .. ??

For DPF engines I have no testimony, but we must be able to find this by google by searching in the forums.

On the EGR valve it is quite generous .... : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/01/07, 20:16

jean63 wrote:[...] I think it is quite credible .. ?? [...]
Bad ... :? A single isolated testimony like that is of little value to me ...
Whatever "experience" the witness claims, moreover ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/01/07, 20:52

Woodcutter wrote:
jean63 wrote:[...] I think it is quite credible .. ?? [...]
Bad ... :? A single isolated testimony like that is of little value to me ...
Whatever "experience" the witness claims, moreover ...

Yeah actually don't even bother to argue, you just believe in yourself in the end. Notes, this way you protect your ego well. : Lol:

I must find you others, but you will tell me that these are exceptions! It's like with health, if the other has a disease that you don't have it's because he's weak, bad luck for him but what a godsend for me. I have a neighbor who got pancreatic cancer at 50 when he had just built his house, super clever he did a great job and he is going to die in it, well you know what I'm wondering, this how did he catch this? I imagine it may be in the boot factory where there must have been quite a few harmful products to inhale, but I dare not go to his wife to tell her about it. it would be interesting to do some hair analyzes to see what chemical trash he concentrated on ... and if we found molecules "coming" straight from the factory?

So for the rest it's the same, you have to ask yourself questions, and I believe that in this game all opinions are good to take; I would even be more inclined to believe a guy who has worked with his hands at Renault than a screaming Director or salesperson who has learned to lie all day long.

:frown: Sad time. I'm pretty sick of it actually.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 27/01/07, 21:38

jean63 wrote: :frown: Sad time. I'm pretty sick of it actually.

Hello

do not; throw away the system, retire and go live under the coconut trees.

if there is enough to do it the system will collapse by itself :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/01/07, 23:37

jean63 wrote:[...] :frown: Sad time. I'm pretty sick of it actually.
Apparently, the disgust makes you say big bullshit ... : roll:

Are you naive or what to take literally the first writing you come across? :?:

I'm not saying this gentleman is wrong or he's right, I'm just saying, to answer your question, that A SINGLE testimony in this sense is not enough to give credibility to these words ...
Now, you are free to believe anything and everything ...

Hey, tomorrow I'm going to reveal to you that I'm an engineer at GAZPROM and that LPG is harmful to your health, it gives you back pain, and I beg you to swallow everything I say!

[I'm taking my precautions with you now: what I wrote above is an exaggeration for humorous purposes, not to be taken literally, you get it? : Cheesy: ]

PS for Zac: there is not enough room for everyone under the coconut trees ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 28/01/07, 00:33

Hey, tomorrow I'm going to reveal to you that I'm an engineer at GAZPROM and that LPG is harmful to your health, it gives you back pain, and I beg you to swallow everything I say!

[I'm taking my precautions with you now: what I wrote above is an exaggeration for humorous purposes, not to be taken literally, you get it? ]

You are not going to convince me with your usual "it was for humorous purposes" arguments. Either way, you have the right to think whatever you want and luckily. It's not your arguments that make me disgusted, it's much more global.
Now, you are free to believe anything and everything ...

You are the one saying it: what allows you to judge the validity of this guy's arguments ?.

I much prefer those of zac, but for the moment, I still have a family including 2 young people (a 23 years old bac + 5 who cannot find a job - and who begins to be disillusioned by the system - and a daughter 16 years old in 1st ... she still has a little time before entering the system).
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 28/01/07, 01:23

jean63 wrote:[...] It is you who says it: what allows you to judge the validity of the arguments of this guy ?.
[..].
: roll:
LIS What i have written ! : Evil:

I did not "judge the validity" of the arguments of this gentleman ...
You ask the question of his credibility, I imagine in relation to his supposed career at Renault, and I give you my opinion ...

You are painful to always post faster than you think ... :frown:

Groummpff .... :?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 28/01/07, 01:26

You are painful to always post faster than you think

It is your personal judgment which has value only for yourself.

Like promised, a little google on "Hdi problems" and here it is:
http://techniconnexion.frbb.net/viewsujet.forum?p=13927

and this reflection at the end of a few exchanges:
Bad ...
It's simply modernity: we do a lot of things that could be good but we do everything anyhow ...

Ah yes by the way I learned that Mercesdes also have this same problem on cdi engines.

Good night ... no hard feelings.

@+
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 28/01/07, 01:39

jean63 wrote:
You are painful to always post faster than you think
It is your personal judgment which has value only for yourself. [...]
Listen ... Do me a favor: learn to read the posts before retorting anything ...

Or leave me alone because there, I sometimes saturate a little with your thoughtless interventions about everything ...

Thank you in advance.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."