GNV for truck 20m3

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
print-lasting
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

GNV for truck 20m3

by print-lasting » 03/01/06, 17:48

Hello everyone,

our printing company is implementing numerous actions to improve its ecological impact. We need to replace our burnt out truck following recent events.

in terms of potential energy on a chassis-cab truck with a 20m3 box, there is diesel with FAP, CNG and ???

What energy should we favor and why?

we need a reliable source of energy for professional needs: numerous deliveries every day in Paris and RP + 1 delivery in Tours 1 / month.

Thank you for your contributions

cordially

Francois
0 x
Sustainable Printing
The eco-friendly printer
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/06, 14:09

CNG without any hesitation if easy supply possibilities ... you must inquire in your corner.

For info, all urban transport vehicles are renewed in CNG and not Diesel + FAP ... Fap is a simple filter that is to say a trap which stores the particles to better "spit them out" then during the regeneration phases (caused during an overhaul or on the highway) ... The "regeneration" with cerine ultimately works pretty badly ... but don't say it ... you have to say what the manufacturers tell us: FAP = clean engine.

If not, maybe we should study the possibility of HVB like the Villeneuve trucks? But supply problem I think in this case ...

And finally .... pkoi not a little doping with water?
0 x