Equivalence thermal power and electric motor?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Equivalence thermal power and electric motor?

by lv13r » 15/05/09, 17:57

hello can someone tell me how to choose an electric motor to replace a termic on a tiller that does 5CH 144CC does it have the same power ????
:?:

the idea will be to spend a honda f'400 petrol in electric 48V
the interest of the tiller,
- no need for a speed controller if you keep the gearbox
-the weight of the batteries is not an enemy on the contrary its avoidance of having counterweights
- no need for a big autonomy 3 hours max
when do you think good idea or bad ????
please
Lv13R
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/05/09, 19:14

Hello Lv13r,

The nominal "torque & speed" of your electric motor must be close to that of the heat engine.

For example 500 rpm 5 daN.m, (ENSIPif values)

However, in terms of autonomy, I am afraid that the batteries do not last long. Provide a spare set : Idea:

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/05/09, 19:18

I am puzzled: the weight of the 4kW electric motor and the batteries (assuming at least 30 min of autonomy) will be much too important.

In addition correct LiIon or LiPo batteries will cost you the eyes of the head (more expensive than a new tiller). Not to mention their lifespan ... limited ...

I advise you to try to adapt a classic electric motor asynchronous ...

We have a precedent on forum, you are lucky: electric tiller
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 15/05/09, 22:36

Thank you for your answers
I have reached the same conclusion if we take exactly the same power but the question is must it exactly the same power in thermal when electric

for the three-phase tiller on the site I had already seen on the forum A friend has made one too, and the most surprising is that he has taken the same base of hunting except his and yellow and that he has less safety than the red of the forum I was surprised that some people have the same idea and concretized them with very close results.
lionel
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."