Environment: the virtual blabla against and the real facts

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 07/07/08, 23:07

Christophe wrote:Another campaign for the same brand from 2006:

Knowing that the American Indians lived in deep harmony with the natural elements I find this pub shameful and defamatory (for them) ...

The barbed wire brings something to the photo, don't you think?

Found on: http://www.garde-a-vue.com/categorie-429410.html

Hey yes, when you think that the first "American" colonists said of the otoctons that they were: I quote: "animals commonly called Indians"
And that his gentle and peaceful beings were (among other things) exterminated, because he did not worship the God of Christians (morons)!

Finally, know short people that in the language of the Lakota Sioux, there are no words that do not designate some things that are not sacred, in other words: EVERYTHING that lived had (and still has) in their eyes a sacred character, the blade of grass, the pebble are emanations of WAKAN TANKA what a shame for our ancestors, to have them so badly judged : Cry:

But we leave them ashamed and take the lesson that they did not want to take and we fight so that the spirit of the Man who walks with the right head on the path of the techniques which respects nature our mother lives, hugg!

Lietseu who walks on the path of econology, brother of all humans who cross his path
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 07:01

Lietseu who walks on the path of econology, brother of all humans who cross his path

We will have to tell us one day which planette do you come from : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/07/08, 09:55

Lietseu wrote:Hey yes, when you think that the first "American" colonists said of the otoctons that they were: I quote: "animals commonly called Indians"
And that his gentle and peaceful beings were (among other things) exterminated, because he did not worship the God of Christians (morons)!

Uh it was mainly in the name of the god DOLLARS ... to exploit soil and especially underground ... the god of morons it was in south america ... and a few centuries before. But there too it was a pretext to plunder their cities ...

To my knowledge no one has ever paid for these genocides because they were ... I am stupid they had a good reason: bring THEIR civilization!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 08/07/08, 13:18

lejustemilieu wrote:

We will have to tell us one day which planette do you come from : Cheesy:

With the post natal shock, I lost track of all memories of location : Cheesy:

But, my faith, I "confess" readily that seen the way in which humans behave in general, I do not feel from here when you know that in the world, 50% of the women are raped, an incredible quantity of kids. die of hunger every day : Cry:

I do not add more, I know you understand!
You are not econologists for nothing :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...