End of the 100 engine% diesel or gasoline to 2040 ???

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: End of the engine 100% diesel or gasoline to 2040 ???

by Janic » 28/10/22, 08:13

still funny people who walk next to their pumps.
This therefore concerns ONLY light vehicles, leaving free thermal use for everything else, much bigger polluters in effluent than these light vehicles. They believe themselves responsible for the planetary depollution with these ridiculous measures. It would rather be necessary to prohibit thermics for boats, planes, trucks, heavy construction machinery, etc... and for cows to regurgitate methane in farms, (but don't touch it!) or even prohibit the living from breathing what rejects CO2 too!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/22, 10:32

And the hybrids? Oh yes also prohibited... We're going to have fun and have to radically change our modes of travel! : Lol:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/10/22, 12:32

28/10/22, 10:32
And the hybrids? Oh yes also prohibited... We're going to have fun and have to radically change our modes of travel!
the hybrid is also a bad good solution!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 28/10/22, 14:19

Christophe wrote:And the hybrids? Oh yes also prohibited... We're going to have fun and have to radically change our modes of travel! : Lol:

Pataclop...pataclop...pataclop... : Mrgreen:

Highways:

Vlaktagadak...tagadak...tagadak...tagadak... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
NCSH
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by NCSH » 28/10/22, 14:41

Janic wrote:28/10/22, 10:32
And the hybrids? Oh yes also prohibited... We're going to have fun and have to radically change our modes of travel!
the hybrid is also a bad good solution!

For the penniless middle classes, the small hybrid vehicle is the best compromise between daily mobility and long-distance journeys: remember the example cited last year of Paris-La Rochelle in 12 hours, i.e. a speed halved by 50 km/h!
In question the size of the battery of an electric vehicle which limits the distance traveled to no more than 200 km at a speed of 110 km/h, and even less in cold weather...

If the use of the car must be reduced in terms of daily mobility, the service provided for long distance journeys will become execrable!

Curiously, the news from Germany is much less clear-cut than what Obamot reports in the Swiss media. Rather, we are witnessing a fierce pitched battle between the counters and the for the maintenance of the availability of VTs.

Obviously, not a word in the media and the French automotive press!
0 x
To discover the parallel universe of non-fossil carbon energy carriers, take the time to browse (15 min) the website NCSH : http://www.ncsh.eu/language/fr/energie-et-matiere/
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/10/22, 17:46

All regulations can be modified or their deadlines changed, so we will have to see.
But already there is a review clause in 2026 in the current project:

The agreement includes a review clause that will ensure that in 2026, the Commission thoroughly assesses the progress made towards achieving the 100% emission reduction targets and the need to review these targets taking into account technological developments, including with regard to plug-in hybrid technologies and the importance of a viable and socially equitable transition towards zero emissions.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 28/10/22, 20:28

Gildas wrote:
Christophe wrote:And the hybrids? Oh yes also prohibited... We're going to have fun and have to radically change our modes of travel! : Lol:

Pataclop...pataclop...pataclop... : Mrgreen:

Highways:

Vlaktagadak...tagadak...tagadak...tagadak... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

What is the pb on the highway? Today, not 5 years ago.

EV ranges have increased significantly, thanks to EV critics, and we have a bunch of fast charging stations. On the other hand, not everyone does 1000 km to go on vacation, although, at the end of December, I risk doing 1200 km to go to Spain, by EV, of course!

There is everything, people with a lot of short routes, who can simply be satisfied with a 220V power outlet for every day, a lot for me, and fast charging stations, when you do long routes, a bit my case too....

Even at the end of July, I had no charging problems.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 28/10/22, 22:38

If I was referring to horses, it is rather because of the uncertainties, in particular on the supply of both fossil and electric energy in the future...

If I happen to joke about the disadvantages of EVs, I also highlight the defects of thermal engines and the advantages of electric motors: :)

self-construction-and-do-it-yourself/renovation-and-aerodynamic-improvement-of-a-closed-trailer-bpw-t17276-670.html#p514809
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/10/22, 05:21

Has anyone thought that the “all EV” could mean the end of ownership of said vehicles? Or at least an intrusive control in the lives of citizens permanently tracked “thanks” to their “connected” vehicles, a society with an almost compulsory “multipass” which could insidiously expand...

And finally, such an obligation in places where it is not necessary raises all sorts of questions about the freedom of movement which is constantly being reduced — especially in cities with traffic calming measures due to pollution — but which would no longer be necessary thanks to electric propulsion...!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/10/22, 08:35

28/10/22, 20:28
phil
There is everything, people with a lot of short routes, who can simply be satisfied with a 220V power outlet for every day, a lot for me, and fast charging stations, when you do long routes, a bit my case too....
Even at the end of July, I had no charging problems.
the naivety of people is to believe that when the electricity monopoly is established, the prices will not be fixed by the manufacturers. However, without competition, these prices will explode, as a result, and the happy owners of EVs will regret the low prices of fossil fuels.
1 x