Econology, the fire that heats our bones !?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Econology, the fire that heats our bones !?

by Lietseu » 17/11/08, 14:40

Hello everyone ! and thank you!

Thank you for participating in this forum, thank you for always remaining courteous and smiling!
Please do not attack members, behaving like a gentleman, rather than a troll or nag.

Econology is the meeting place of goodwill and the search for a better world.

Before answering, let's take the time if we are incredulous in front of an answer, to send a request for an explanation in PM and take the time to turn our thumbs 7 times, one around the other before, to climb on our large horses AZERTY.

And, of course, I speak for everyone, I wouldn't allow myself to hitch anyone's suspenders (except mine!) And I've got enough work to watch over myself, if not to say and bullshit, not coming from the thigh of any Gods in the pantheon ...

What differentiates this site is precisely the pleasant spirit that reigns there and the sympathies, which are built slowly! How a good stove warms our old (young) bones ...

Let us bring and continue to bring wood for this joyful and clear fire, which also warms souls, who live in a hard and merciless world.

So, welcome to the eco-friendly fireside!

This song is yours, you the econologist who without ceremony ... :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 17/11/08, 16:01

:? There's electricity in the air all over the place these days ... at work too
It's the weather I guess. : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."