urban travel: bike against car in Paris ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 26/01/07, 11:17

Bougonnator wrote:Starting with our own pantonized cars, WITHized, etc. Do you think this is all legal?

Legal, I don't know, voiding the manufacturers warranty, sure. Even an LPG assembly carried out by an approved professional cancels the manufacturer's warranty on the entire engine part. So, a "garage background DIY" like a pantone...

On the other hand, at the level of the CT, it has very little influence: this control is supposed to verify that the car meets safety standards (lighting, visibility, running gear, projecting parts, etc.) and pollution. If the "DIY" does not go against these standards, the car will pass the inspection without worries (in theory at least).
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 26/01/07, 16:02

Personally, I had a 500 CB, well unbridled on all sides, which could easily exceed 6 liters (full power).

long live the carb bikes. 8)
pooooooowwwwWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 26/01/07, 20:09

antoinet111 wrote:Personally, I had a 500 CB, well unbridled on all sides, which could easily exceed 6 liters (full power)

Hello

you shouldn't shoot too much, it's a consumption of 500/5 bmw in cool driving with a 500 cx I never went below 6, the standard was 10 and angry 12.

Must say that at the time the wads were less well equipped : Lol:

the only bikes that I board them with reasonable cons were old mono or twin asthmatics and without balancing beam; stuff that no longer exists.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 28/01/07, 20:35

dsl, I expressed myself badly, I spoke of the observed minimum.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
zac

by zac » 28/01/07, 20:40

antoinet111 wrote:dsl, I expressed myself badly, I spoke of the observed minimum.

Hello

I dig it better : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.