diesel engine microlight pendulum

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/02/12, 21:34

antoinet111 wrote:no, he cracks ! : Mrgreen:

it seems that it is not advised.

I don't say that to reassure you ..... but all planes without exception crack. In fact, it all depends on the parts concerned, their function, etc. The support for your tablet in front of your chair .... it is not vital, on the other hand, a motor attachment, a high-energy part of the motor, or the fixing the rear tail is more the same music .... : Mrgreen:

We know that it will crack sooner or later, and the scheduled controls will allow us to go and look at all the essential parts in due time. There are those who are not entitled to anything as damage and those whose cracks are expected to be large enough before repairing / changing the part.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 19/02/12, 21:47

: Cheesy: not even afraid
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/02/12, 09:40

antoinet111 wrote:I can tell you that it's a great technical solution to fly diesel.
compare the cost of an AX motor at € 300 and a rotax 912 motor at € 15

Yes but the 1.4D psa is no longer manufactured ... it was the only small diesel auto entirely in aluminum (block and cylinder head) more its reliability was not its main quality (problem of cylinder head) run it in oil if equipped with a bosch pump (rare for this model) it presents no worries and no particular problem and this even in monocarburisation on this engine in our latitudes (recess if it is -20 ° when you start it will jam) Just add a small LDR fuel exchanger to it, and overtake the injectors. With 10% kero in the frying and the hot return in the tank it will not freeze in flight it is on..In addition as it is a water-cooled engine there is really way to do things with the LDR to protect against it .. For me start heating at 1200rpm until the engine has reached its T ° of 80 ° and gas ...

As André says, he needs a large propeller which pulls him at 2500 rpm max (his maximum torque regime must be within 2200) so that he keeps himself in good load and at T ° without putting too much strain on him in the laps ...

I had a 106 1.4D monocarbon (same engine) ... a small video of an extreme start to frying 90% HV 10% GO by -2 ° C And the injectors were not overtarred ...

Don't worry about the "explicit" content of the video. In the tags I put "sausage" for 106 and "fuck petrol"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3r18l ... 90-hv_auto
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/02/12, 12:38

the 1,4l AX diesel is not a very modern engine ... classic indirect injection ricardo comet

but this classic solution may still be the best for small diesel

HDI solution makes heavier engines in total

the all-aluminum block is not necessarily the best solution in cars, but it's really the right solution in aviation: that's why car manufacturers only make good aircraft engines by chance

to have a good aircraft engine it will have to be built specially
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/02/12, 13:35

For sure ... This engine is a dinosaur ...

While waiting for better ... there are some who fly ..
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 20/02/12, 19:23

Hello, yes it is a dinosaur, but it works well, does not consume much and it is reliable, having flown with the designer of the gaz'aile, I can tell you that it does not have a partridge of the year , he built and designed full of machine and especially tested several types of diesel engines, including a corsa engine.

many of this aircraft are under construction (more than 1000 I think) so the solution is not so stupid.
0 x

antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 20/02/12, 19:24

0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 20/02/12, 21:15

Also read, the website of a gazail builder: http://gazaile2.nmr7.free.fr/index.html

Brest Corsica of a solo train: http://gazaile2.nmr7.free.fr/French_Travel_Eco_Fly.html

On June 4, 2010, the Gaz'aile 007 "Fou de Bassan" and its pilot, completed the 1409 km of the route between Ouessant and Propriano in a single flight of 7:28 at an average of 188 km / h, with a consumption of only 51L of fuel (6,8 L / h, or 3,6 L / 100km), or around 58 € cost for diesel. This with a device that only cost 13 € for its construction.
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 20/02/12, 22:06

this is the plane in which I flew!

magnificent ! goldsmith work!
0 x

Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/02/12, 08:53

It goes to airplane or ULM category ??? If Ulm I want one equipped with the bosch pump like the photo ..
0 x