Plasma depollution

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Plasma depollution

by Christophe » 12/05/06, 16:41

Online publication of an article concerning the depollution of exhaust gases by plasma discharges.

This plasma-catalyst developed by Siemens

Content of the article:
- Presentation and summary of the technology
- Link to the Siemens site
- Link to a CNRS summary document
- Link to a Renault-PSA patent

Read the article and download the documents: https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=2867
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/05/06, 16:53

I added the GREMI link http://www.univ-orleans.fr/gremi/
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/05/06, 22:27

pfiouuuu !! when we see the stuff they have, we feel small with our pants, and say that they do nothing to get us something good !! :x
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/05/06, 00:04

Yes that's what I thought for a long time but in my opinion despite their budget they can not do anything and especially even if they discovered a miracle solution it would not mean that we would see it quickly (not to say one day) on the market ...

There are countless examples of uncovered French CNRS (or other) researcher discoveries ... Interest groups are watching, but obviously it's not just that ...

I think that for them it must be (almost) as annoying as for us ... but they must be silent ... there are so many researchers "on the street" we must not annoy those who fund them ...

ps: you haven't seen the gear from IFP or CERN :D
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 13/05/06, 09:28

well i just saw the equipment of the "gremi" http://www.univ-orleans.fr/gremi/francais/cdp_fr.htm
it already gave me a little idea :|
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Samarion24
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Plasma depollution

by Samarion24 » 01/01/21, 09:18

The subject dates from 2006 !!!!!!!!! And nothing has changed ...... We must put science, culture and people back at the center of our society !!!!!!

https://www.change.org/MessagepourMMacron

It is up to the state to legislate in this direction
0 x
Butterfly flapping in Brazil can cause tornado in Texas
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 01/01/21, 21:58

To "put science, culture and people back at the center of our society", we need to be free from politics. Asking everything from the state is the exact opposite of what to do. It is to reinforce it in its decision-making and arbitrary power and it is to deny individual responsibility.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/01/21, 21:59

Exnihiloest wrote:To "put science, culture and people back at the center of our society", we need to be free from politics. Asking everything from the state is the exact opposite of what to do. It is to reinforce it in its decision-making and arbitrary power and it is to deny individual responsibility.

Worthy of an ultra liberal Think-Tank. To not change. :(
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/21, 17:52

Except that on this occasion he is right!

In view of the constant failure of ecological policies (except the covid policy which has been a great success and it continues!) ...

After that, I don't really see what this petition is doing in plasma pollution control ...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/01/21, 18:44

Christophe wrote:Except that on this occasion he is right!

Trump too, then. He does not speak of ecology, but of politics, and his politics is savage ultra liberalism. We could swear you hadn't noticed ...
0 x