Dacia Duster: 1er SUV 4x4 within 15 000 €

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Dacia Duster: 1er SUV 4x4 within 15 000 €

by Christophe » 08/12/09, 18:26

Next spring, the urban crossover category will see the arrival of a low cost model, the Dacia Duster. Via its Romanian subsidiary, Renault will indeed attack with its Duster, in the segment that had previously been coveted by premium and generalist brands. But also to customers with lower purchasing power.

The right price ? With an attack price announced below € 15, the Dacia Duster could overshadow many of the top players in the category - and moreover, in such cases, the whole category -, to start by a certain ... Nissan Qashqai, heavier (000 kilos against barely 1500 for the Duster 1200X4) and more expensive than the Duster. A new all-around for low-cost cities in a way, but not without qualities. Starting with its look, vintage as desired with its square shapes, its generous ground clearance greater than 2 cm and its athletic profile. In short, a relatively old-fashioned but paradoxically refreshing style. As for the passenger compartment, we will have to wait since Renault has not yet let anything filter through.

http://www.autonews.fr/News/Nouveaute/D ... 10-152443/

And in car shows, Renault hypocritically presents its electric cars and other "green" concept cars ... and this is what it does on the ground ...

In fact, I'm really starting to believe that people like to be taken for idiots ... : Shock:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/12/09, 18:28

so what ?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/09, 18:36

Well nothing ... it's just to denounce the hyporcrise ... but as pb would say, if it exists it is that there is a demand.

And at this price, I have no doubt that we will see tons of them on the roads ...

"Small cocks" have never been so cheap!
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/12/09, 19:46

Christophe wrote:"Small cocks" have never been so cheap!
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
ImageEXCELLENT.

:? I too cracked, I posted my reaction:
Last Christmas for the purchase of a ball (koleos in Greek), Renault offered a Logan ... They sell the Koleos as 4-seat coffins and they put it back with Dacia ...
Instead of making electric DACIA of 400kg they make 4x4 DACIA ... and this is called progress ...
It's just doing the same nonsense as the other manufacturers ...
Unique thought when you hold us ...

I will keep my old electric Peugeot for a while, for the equivalent of 2 liters per 100km of electricity, I would have quickly saved enough to afford a Tesla or a Venturi ...
Tesla or Venturi I put that for the poor unfortunate who believe that electric is that of carts, me the less it consumes, the better ...
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 08/12/09, 22:56

I still don't understand what an SUV is for, let alone a 4x4 : Shock: to get on the sidewalks more easily when you don't know how to park?
And yet I drive in 4x4 so I think I know a minimum in this area.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/09, 23:12

It's used to feel less "small dick" while looking at others "from above" ...

The worst part is that it works and that the manufacturers talk about Urban SUV (proof) ...

Citro, excellent your reaction, it does "a bit of task" after the others whose "level" I wouldn't even comment on (if we can speak of level ...):

#

rome - Tuesday, December 8, 2009 14:48 p.m.

If it is sold from € 15 it will tear everything apart
#

cobra10 - Tuesday December 8, 2009 17:07 pm

105 hp with 4x4 you go down to push? And we criticized lada! let's stay serious.
#

MaxLaMenace - Tuesday, December 8, 2009 17:17 p.m.

Another blunder from our friends at Renault who think they can seduce people with an under-motorized car ...
#

GEPY - Tuesday December 8, 2009 19:14 p.m.

great!, a nice and robust look, a fair price, respectful of the environment with its diesel engines, mechanics (engine, gearbox and kinematic chain) proven and reliable this is my future means of locomotion!

#

citro - Tuesday, December 8, 2009 19:40 p.m.

Last Christmas for the purchase of a ball (koleos in Greek), Renault offered a Logan ... They sell the Koleos as 4-seat coffins and they put it back with Dacia ... Instead of making electric DACIAs of 400kg they make 4x4 DACIA ... and we call that progress..It's just doing the same nonsense as the other manufacturers ... Unique thought when you hold us ... I will keep my old ones for a while Peugeot electric, for the equivalent of 2 liters per 100km of electricity, I would have quickly saved enough to afford a Tesla or a Venturi ...

Good game !! ImageImage
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/12/09, 23:17

Forhorse wrote:I still don't understand what an SUV is for, let alone a 4x4 : Shock: to get on the sidewalks more easily when you don't know how to park?
And yet I drive in 4x4 so I think I know a minimum in this area.
I drove a 4x4 in Africa, I sold 4x4 in France (especially Lada ...) :?

I especially have wonderful memories all the way in Mehari and 2CV, it was quite sufficient.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 09/12/09, 08:58

In a little more recent "all road" there is the 4x4 panda which is already doing very well.
After a real 4x4 you have to have the utility because considering what it eats me I would do well : Shock: (but giving up my 4x4 means totally losing the little autonomy I have vis-à-vis the supply of my "stable" and suddenly it would cost me more than what I consume in diesel)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/12/09, 09:27

I have one that is 1t4 and only 92cv ... It goes up the sides with a big trailer stuffed like an old canteen at 1t 1t5 of chgt..I do not go down to push ... : Cheesy:

And in Diesel ... Ba it can go below 1 liter per 100km : Mrgreen:

The top is better than a 106 with batteries : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/12/09, 09:36

AH, well, that's good I wanted to talk about the bouzin :D

Here is the technical sheet http://www.larevueautomobile.com/Dacia_Duster_741
The Duster will be available in 2 and 4 wheel drive. With a ground clearance of more than 20 cm, a front angle of attack of 30 °, its contained weight of 1180 kg in 4x2 and 1280 kg in 4x4, its transmission configurable according to 3 modes (Auto = transmits the torque to the front and in case of poor adhesion transfer up to 50% of the power at the rear, Lock = differential lock 50/50 or 4x2 for bitumen), make it a real franchiser.
The Dacia Duster is a 5-seater with a 475 dm3 trunk (1600 dm3 maxi folded bench seat) and equipped with proven powertrains with the 1.6 16v petrol 110 ch and the diesel dCi 85 ch, 105 ch emitting less than 140 gr CO2 / km. With a length of 4,31 m and a width of 1,82 m, Dacia Duster has compact dimensions. Its size allows it to evolve both in an urban environment and in offroad use.
The price is not yet known, but Dacia announces that it will be offered to that of a city car ... or around 14.000 €

AH and I found a V6 model of 350Cv for the Andros trophy http://www.larevueautomobile.com/photos ... dros_image
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^