Dacia Duster: 1er SUV 4x4 within 15 000 €

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/12/09, 09:40

Méhari ... Panda 4X4: soft bass! It still takes volume, sometimes! Try to carry 4 guitarists, their luggage and their instruments in there, to see ..... :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/12/09, 09:51

Yep!

and here is a 5.3 L / 100 DACIA Project: http://www.larevueautomobile.com/Dacia_ ... to_voiture

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/12/09, 11:28

Capt_Maloche wrote:The Dacia Duster is a 5-seater with a 475 dm3 trunk (1600 dm3 maxi folded bench seat) and equipped with proven powertrains with the 1.6 16v petrol 110 ch and the dCi 85 ch diesel, 105 ch emitting less than 140 gr CO2 / km. With a length of 4,31 m and a width of 1,82 m, Dacia Duster has compact dimensions.

A great family owl to tow a trailer on bad roads! I would like it well ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/12/09, 11:49

It remains to be seen if it will have a short box to do it and above all which left cold differential system ......

A friend's father has a latest generation toy rav4 ... As soon as he tows a trailer on fat it is the end of the beans ... He smokes clutches in no time ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/09, 12:15

Uh 5.3 L / 100 km manufacturer data is 6 to 6.5 in real?

Where's the performance?

Like Dacia invented the 3-door car? : Cheesy:

Anyway like all protopipos, not sure that it will ever come out ...

When do you think Dacia will buy Renault? 2012, 2015? : Lol:
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 09/12/09, 19:25

citro wrote:
Forhorse wrote:I still don't understand what an SUV is for, let alone a 4x4 : Shock: to get on the sidewalks more easily when you don't know how to park?
And yet I drive in 4x4 so I think I know a minimum in this area.
I drove a 4x4 in Africa, I sold 4x4 in France (especially Lada ...) :?

Fuel consumption level, SUVs are quite comparable to minivans against which, curiously, we hear no complaints while they are all big greedy ... An SUV is an intermediary between the 4x4 of which very few have really l utility, and the people carrier ...
The Lada Niva? if from the point of view of gasoline consumption it is far from being economical, level of efficiency in all terrains is the best and you can load 2 or 3x more than in a 4x4 mehari which was certainly just as efficient, but cost extremely expensive (the 2-wheel drive slipped quickly) ... I remember a friend who had a Niva, but it was really necessary because his isolated farm was absolutely inaccessible with a "normal" vehicle ...
Fun fact: the Russians have wanted to replace the Niva with a more modern vehicle for a long time, but the latest off-road tests have not been convincing: it is an old niva which has mired the new vehicle, planted in a particularly fatty place , but where Niva had passed without problem ...
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 09/12/09, 19:50

Well, mine is 130bhp, and I can tell you that when you tow a 2-ton trailer, on the freeway, you don't play tricks when the trucks stick to your ass. There you would take a few more horses ...
And I know some of them who wanted to be clever about wanting to tow big things with a sidewalk 4x4 and their ridiculous engine, well, the engine blew up and died soon after : Lol:

EDIT: it's true that the Lada Niva are very good crossers, I think that if not the best, it must be part of the winning trio at this level for a series vehicle.
Too bad the quality of materials and assemblies are not there (those I have known we are finished with the sheet metal body like lace, or with a mechanical problem ... one even broke down opposite from my house with a big short circuit in the wiring harness forcing him to stay put)
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 09/12/09, 20:00

Forhorse wrote:Well, mine is 130bhp, and I can tell you that when you tow a 2-ton trailer, on the freeway, you don't play tricks when the trucks stick to your ass. There you would take a few more horses ...

I know, I was stuck for 1 hour behind a huge caravan towed by a Lada Niva who was booming on the climbs.
That says a trailer of 2 tons: you already need a hell of a big vehicle to be able to legally tow 2 tons and the EB license see PL "which goes well" ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DltYGfeeRUw : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 09/12/09, 20:08

I have the EB license and my vehicle displays a gross weight of 5.8t (I chose it a little for that must say ...)
And I can tell you that with a big 2-seater van (which is already 750 kg empty) and two draft horses in it you arrive and quickly exceed 2 tonnes in the ass ... And there when you don't have a big engine , you cry !
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/12/09, 21:01

oiseautempete wrote:The Lada Niva? if from the point of view of fuel consumption it is far from being economical

I suppose that the version equipped with a Peugeot diesel was less greedy?
0 x