Dacia Sandero LPG at a 8700, 6700 5700 not euros!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/06/09, 09:38

Michel Kieffer wrote:… And certainly the end of an era, that of “ fast and far (Of the agitation, what ...).

Okay ... the end certainly not, the end of democratization can be ... but "we" still have too much "useless" money to spend on cruises or other trips to the other side of the world .. .

By concentrating the agitation, should we talk about it at the Elysée, don't you think? :D

The richest generation is currently that of the grandpa boomers who made the first half of their career during the glorious 1s and never (or rarely) had a period of unemployment or professional questioning.

The icing on the cake, they have benefited from the real estate boom since 2000 ... when their property was probably already reimbursed. Here, I wonder if it is a coincidence?

More economical, speaking of the concept of vehicle: (the Veleance Tri Ode) you know: https://www.econologie.com/forums/veleance-t ... t7782.html
?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/07/09, 18:04

If anyone is interested, the Sandero DACIA also exists in BOREL equipment, directly new to LPG.

NB: direct registration avoids having to pay a registration card first, it allows recognition of the new CO² emission rate (therefore benefiting from aid because it goes below the thresholds) ... It doesn’t is only possible if the transformer (Borel in this case) has an agreement with UTAC. The vehicle is purchased according to your choice and taste at the dealership; it is transferred to Borel without being registered; it is directly transformed and registered as an LPG vehicle with the LPG emission rates ...

FYI, that's what I do for a C1 (the Sandero was still a bit "greedy" for my taste). Result, I have for approximately 9 000 € a vehicle whose emissions are lower than the famous PRIUS (and I do not speak of the rest: CO, N0x, hydrocarbons, and particles) ... For the indicated price, I have a few options. For less than 8 € you can have the 000 basic doors transformed! I therefore recommend 3 to 3 C4 for the price of a Prius. Even when going on vacation, you win! And I'm not talking about daily trips alone, in two or three ...

Finally, last info. My C5 returns from control. I can give you some emission figures measured (in station - Siemens controller)

Essence:

CO corrected: 0,072% vol
O²: 0,39% vol
HC: 56 ppm vol
CO² 14,76% vol

LPG:

CO corrected: 0,007% vol
O²: 0,55% vol
HC: 21 ppm
CO²: 13,31% vol

Unfortunately, NOx is not shown. The particles either. But we can note that the CO is divided by 10, the hydrocarbons by two and the CO² reduced by 9%. The particles, no need for analysis: my oil after 30 km is still "tea-colored" Slightly blackened, that's all. !!!

But I wrote it elsewhere (or above?): it remains a vehicle that runs on fossil fuel! It is not a panacea! Just a compromise.

PS: And then, do not cons, do not transform all your vehicle, the prices of LPG would soar !!!
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 06/07/09, 01:56

Good evening

it should be remembered that the gray card of the LPG equipped vehicle is free or with a 50% discount by CV .... except in the Lorraine and Languedoc-Roussillon regions.

more if you plan to go on vacation in the Pyrenees or in Spain, give up immediately the idea of ​​going there with an LPG vehicle, because the pumps of the said fuel can be counted on the fingers of one hand, and I am generous !

jeff

for info gray card table by region
http://www.carte-grise.org/dispositions ... ropres.php
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/07/09, 17:30

Yes, there are a few countries like that. Switzerland too.

But OK, the car can still run on petrol... A full tank of LPG before returning to the country and possibly one or two tanks of gasoline ... This is not a REAL problem!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/07/09, 17:41

At Citro, to continue our debate started on another subject:

Regarding the consumption of + 20% that you are announcing, I don't know what your LPG kit is (I have a Necam EGI, full group injection). But in my case I found that the LPG requires a lower pressure on the accelerator to drive at the same speed. This distorts the on-board computer which indicates lower consumption (while you consume a little more with LPG). If you made the same journeys with petrol, your on-board computer should display higher consumption than the ones you are announcing. So, in my opinion, your numbers are wrong.

We can continue on an LPG subject, there have been on the forum.

My kit is the liquid injection from Borel (the VIALLE system - a Dutch system as its name does not indicate).

I think, but this should be checked, that my on-board computer "sums" the fuel injection opening pulses, taken up by the LPG computer.

I would have to make a comparison but hey, I'm not going to drive by cutting the LPG, just to see! In addition, I would have to do the same trip under the same conditions. Difficult.

It is therefore possible that my actual fuel consumption may be a little higher than my "theoretical" fuel consumption calculated by the on-board computer. Which would reduce overconsumption! And would bring me closer to the theoretical "mixed" gasoline consumption given by the manufacturer (8,5 l / 100 I believe).

Anyway, I do not think I will exceed what I calculated for the C1, since I took as a basis of calculation the mixed manufacturer consumption (while I can do a little less; I am getting closer to the “road” consumption - all vehicles combined) and a theoretical excess consumption of 20% (whereas if I follow your reasoning, it would be a little less).
Last edited by Did67 the 12 / 07 / 09, 10: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/07/09, 17:43

Seen today (July 11, 2009), a television advertising campaign (France2) !!!
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 11/07/09, 20:43

Hello

I have a jeep cherokee XJ 2.5 l 4 cylinders, transformed to run on LPG e, June 1999.

the solution adopted is practical, given the space occupied by the fuel tank, but it was to the detriment of the petrol tank, the capacity of which has been reduced to 25 l.

in fact, at the level of the trunk, nothing indicates that the vehicle is running on LPG, no tank in the passenger compartment, it is placed below the trunk floor.

on the other hand, autonomy level, with petrol, 250 to 300 km, no more and 40 l of LPG at the rate of about 12 l / 100 or also 300 km of autonomy

jeff
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/07/09, 10:33

So precision for those interested:

- depending on the vehicle, the installation of the LPG tank modifies or not, the capacities of the tanks and the boot. It is necessary to inquire on a case by case basis.

- in the case of my C5, the LPG tank is "toric" and replaces the spare wheel (which is replaced by a puncture-proof spray); I lost about 5 cm of height in the trunk over the entire width (the tank was slightly higher than the spare wheel). The gasoline tank is strictly unchanged.

- to know also: an LPG tank is never fully filled (there is automatically a valve which blocks the filling towards 80% of its capacity; for the expansion of the LPG according to the heat) and it is not never completely emptied either (to avoid "misfires" in circulation due to incessant LPG-gasoline switching). My LPG tank is 72 l, but I fill up around 50/55 l max.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 12/07/09, 17:26

Hello

at the time, DID67, I read your post, without paying too much attention, but having a C5 V6 petrol too, I can immediately see the interest of your post.

without going too far out of the subject, could you tell us the cost of the transformation, then tell us your gas fuel consumption values.

thank you in advance

jeff
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/07/09, 18:37

Around € 3 including VAT for C500 equipment (in liquid gas injection - a technology a little more sophisticated than gas injection).

Around € 3 including VAT for the conversion of the C100 (into gas injection - PRINS technology). Including a 1 year / 2 km engine breakage insurance (the manufacturers argue about the engine transformation to release their responsibility therefore their guarantee!).

For cars with less than 160 g of CO² per km (figure to be checked), there is State aid of € 2. I only got it for the C000. I would have it for the C5. But the money has to be advanced. It is paid approximately 1 months after registration in LPG.
0 x