Consumption DCi, HDi ...

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Forumecolo » 11/01/06, 21:04

Jean63 wrote:Completely agree with webmaster: the armada of "protections": airbags and so on, it is a false idea of ​​the security that people are gobbling up!
Completely agree ... most people say, it's good in terms of safety, I have the airbag ... So that they don't even think about checking the good condition of their brake pads! ! :?
In addition, it annoys me, the new ads for TDI ... since gasoline is a luxury product, you have to buy the latest TDI version ... no new technology or new type of fuel, it still consumes 6.0 l / 100 while seen the ad, it looks like we can go around the world with 10l !!! : Evil:
Personally, I sell my car at the end of the year !!! and na !!! : Twisted:

@ soon

: Wink:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 11/01/06, 21:53

Not to mention that those who have a vehicle over 10 years old with an airbag, may start to have nuisance tripping problems. The explosive cartridge must change at one time or another, right?

The Logan may seem interesting, but it has 2 MPI 1,4L 75hp and 1,6L 90HP engines. What is their consumption? Also if we look at the features on the site

http://www.dacia-logan.fr/fr/DaciaSITe/home/index.html

we see an 's' in the catalytic converter section ... Would it be delivered without ???

In any case, a good point for me is the optional power steering.

I have reflexes of avoidance due to the motorbike, and the rare times when I had a car with DA in hand and that a 'Marseilles of driver' made a 'c .... erie' which can m 'involve, I avoided and these' reugneugneu de reugneugneu 'from DA amplify the rapid movements !!! Whereas with a normal car (I mean old), it goes where you put the wheel and not at 30 ° more.

Besides my sister and my niece of 12 months, we ended up in a ditch with a C3 because of the DA, my sister gave a steering wheel to avoid a motorist who made a big deviation of trajectory and the DA amplified movement...

So if I find a car without DA, I find it better for my driving style.
Last edited by Former Oceano the 13 / 01 / 06, 22: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Forumecolo » 11/01/06, 22:24

Arf ... which is a shame with the forums ...
It's that when you read a Marseillais, you don't have the accent ... : Lol: : Lol:

: Wink:
0 x
babache8
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by babache8 » 11/01/06, 23:37

Good morning all. To bring water to the jean63 mill with which I totally agree, I would like to add my testimony as to the so-called progress that manufacturers are making about consumption. With us, we only have, what well-to-do people call, old bagnolles. Mainly renault, but I have no prejudices. For my part, I ride in R11, 1L4 petrol, single-body carburetor (C1J engine for connoisseurs). I like this car, it fits very well with the idea that I have of the automobile: comfortable (GTX interior), inexpensive on the second hand market (nobody wants these cars anymore), parts d 'wear available at all car suppliers. The last one I used had 354000 km when I brought it to the scrap yard (general corrosion) not without a pinch in the heart. She provided the Aisne-Herault return trips during the move (see a map of France). Back to our sheep, the current R11, bought 301 euros on ebay last year is the one I use every day to go to work, 40 terminals daily. Lastly, I used this car to go back up to spend the family holidays in the north. Assessment: 2140 kms (90% highway) made with 140,55 L. Or an average, if my calculations are correct of 6,56L / 100. I specify that my car has tires in good condition slightly overinflated, perfect parallelism, brakes that do not lick and a slightly depleted carburetor setting. Pollution rate 3,5 times lower than the allowable limit for this car. My daily consumption (national road, city, traffic jams) turns rather around 7,8L which I find excessive. Hence my interest for your forum, your site in general, the pages of M.DAVID, etc ..... Currently engaged in the manufacture of the bubbler, I will keep you informed of developments, if however you allow me to speak here and that my story interests you. Let us prove to all that our gimbards can be optimized and do as well as what the manufacturers try to sell us with great reinforcement of lies. Hope to read all of you. Hats off to you PITMIX for never being discouraged (I also have a super5, which will undoubtedly be an improvement on what I started on 11).
0 x
If there is no solution, there is no problem!
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 12/01/06, 01:38

I keep my old core (gasoline of course) until they die and I bring them back to life : Twisted:

PS: I still have my super traffic (diesel berrrck) not yet broken the happy mill

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 12/01/06, 13:11

hey jeff traffic diesel !!! longitudinal motor, it's the best of the best for making prototypes !!! :D
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 12/01/06, 23:05

Asgard bone tyr wrote:hey jeff traffic diesel !!! longitudinal motor, it's the best of the best for making prototypes !!! :D

indeed the engine in length ca does it is an old 852 with the cylinder 1 completely rinsed (following a breakage of exhaust valve) and with the roto pump very sick too ..... strongly that I find myself a J8S (bosh injection and + practical to put the pantone pipes) to put on it
meanwhile it smacks .... it smacks : Shock: and it grinds hard (box 4)

otherwise your 21 is an 852 or a J8S ???

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)

... ______

... / ______ \

. (00 00 = H =)

..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 13/01/06, 09:59

Then : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
you should tell me what that means j8 thing stuff and the other : Lol:
I'm void in technical abbreviation !!! thank you for the info
0 x
charendome
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

j8s or 852?

by charendome » 13/01/06, 16:02

Hello.
I also have a traffic D. I'm not at home, but I'm not sure that the j8s is not a turbo (I check as soon as I get home).

moreover, one can easily mount an engine of r21 (r25, r18 etc) on the traffic, only small modification to be made, to cut a part of the engine block, on the differential side (it is precisely him which does not pass beside the rear of the engine).

ps mine between 350 and 400 miles km (it's his second case).
see you
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 13/01/06, 16:20

Econology wrote:[...] But finally 64 (besides pkoi 64? Pkoi 40?) It is always 15 to 20 cv of engine power ... therefore ridiculous value compared to the power of the vehicles ... therefore not at all significant of reality ... and that's what I "criticize" ... But obviously it would be enough to show a 5 star car after a collision at 110 ... and sales would collapse ... [.. .]
Why 64 km / h? I don't know, but the mistake you make (seriously?) Is to equate this speed with the performance of the vehicle ...

You may forget a little quickly that cars have brakes and that, unless you fall asleep and wake up in a tree or a wall, you very often have time to brake and you also come across other obstacles deformable (EuroNCAP tests are carried out against fixed obstacles).

To come back to this value of 64 km / h, it could be rightly considered to be representative of the residual speed (after braking) reached in the majority of collisions.
Note that the INRETS worked before at 48 km / h, but that they aligned with EuroNCAP.

For your last sentence, I don't believe it for a moment! Images of exploded cars, we see when newspapers want to make sensationalism with the road, and I do not think there has ever been a correlation between the publication of photos of this type and sales figures. ..

Benoit- wrote:Still, with the CO2 emission limit of 140g / km that new cars will have in 2008, we will have to sacrifice something between weight and / or power : Twisted:

I always believe very hard in an electric + thermal car on the model of diesel locomotives where the thermal engine is only used to provide electric current which feeds its electric motor (s).

In this area diesel engines could finally be used to their advantage: rather stabilized regime.
The limitation to 140 g / km represents a average calculated over the entire range, that absolutely does not mean that ALL vehicles will have to comply with it ...
By the way, agree with you on diesel-electric, but it will most likely be done with a hybrid in the style of what Toyota is currently doing with its Prius (and LEXUS "h") and therefore the heat engine will probably keep a direct motor function, even if it will be used in constant speed for recharging.

Econology wrote:[...] but I trust the manufacturers who will undoubtedly find a tip to legalize this type of vehicle ...
This is part of what I consider to be bullshit ... You have a completely partial view of a problem of which you do not know the ins and outs ... The builders do not have to legalize anything, they have to meet standards. Point.
And between us, these standards are sometimes totally inappropriate because they create problems that are no better than what they wanted to solve ... See the example of unleaded petrol and catalytic converters, against which many voices had risen and we are starting to see the polluting effects, predicted 15 years ago.
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."