Comparative Battery VS Hydrogen (Fuel Cell) VS Biofuel BtL (Combustion)

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Comparative Battery VS Hydrogen (Fuel Cell) VS Biofuel BtL (Combustion)

by ENERC » 23/04/20, 13:00

Funny to take the Tesla Roadster as a reference : Mrgreen: Zorai was able to take a Zoe instead of a racing car.

We need several levels:
- clipping of the ENR tip (too much sun or wind). There, the burden of EV takes on its full meaning. You load your car when you have too much juice available.
- 24-hour storage to use at night what was stored during the day. But there, no need for large storage batteries except for insomniacs (when we solar we heat the ball the day of course)
- chemical storage for the long term

In chemical storage, there is the manufacture of ammonia, fertilizers, hydrogen injected into the gas network, and power to liquid.

I find that we do not talk enough about ammonia: the resource is important (nitrogen in the air), it is a little dangerous gas since it smells very bad at a very low dose, it easily liquefied and can be used directly in turbines (we had NH3 aircraft prototypes).
0 x