Chris Essonne anti gravity Nikola Tesla

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Chris Essonne anti gravity Nikola Tesla

by Obamot » 21/04/21, 12:47

The problem with him is his ego which does not always lead him towards a lucid or benevolent approach (this is not a unique case). And his incompetence which font believing a number of inaccurate things by overestimating one's own knowledge. What added to a touch of provocation results in a decentering of his own evaluation (he can thus see enemies where there are none, by not seeing that the enemy is himself), L together sometimes harms the spirit of synthesis.
Otherwise it can be livable.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/04/21, 14:10

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:When you apply certain dangerous (potentially deadly) practices to yourself, you don't tell just anyone, much less people you don't know and even less without having the person in front of you.

I can understand it, you've told me before, but you weren't taking any chances. : Wink:
Indeed you miss what is highlighted to realize it.
I can listen to everything ... (A priori until today : Lol: )

I know that by presenting openings here that I do not necessarily adhere to 100%, I can come across as swagger and easily influenced, if it is considered that I adhere to them 100%.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/04/21, 14:22

Obamot wrote:The problem with him is his ego which does not always lead him towards a lucid or benevolent approach (this is not a unique case). And his incompetence which font believing a number of inaccurate things by overestimating one's own knowledge. What added to a touch of provocation results in a decentering of his own evaluation (he can thus see enemies where there are none, by not seeing that the enemy is himself), L together sometimes harms the spirit of synthesis.
Otherwise it can be livable.

But reassure yourself, you are superior, you are the most beautiful, the most intelligent, the most insightful, the most benevolent.
On the other hand, I find you unlivable. So much perfection, it's overwhelming ... : Lol:

PS: you don't have the attitude necessary for me to want to discuss all this with you.
0 x
whatever.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/04/21, 19:13

Poor Nicolas Tesla! When we see all the morons who claim it, he must turn around in his grave. None of his inventions deal with gravity, and all of his inventions are perfectly consistent with what physics tells us, none of them have an anomaly.

There is no such thing as an alternative science. If there was an alternative science, there would be an alternative technology. And where would she be?
There is none. On the other hand the incompetent oddballs who claim to have one, there it is by the thousands that we find them on the Internet, and their recovery of this brilliant inventor, as if he was one of them when he has absolutely nothing to to see with them, is lamentable.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/04/21, 19:45

Exnihiloest wrote:Poor Nicolas Tesla! When we see all the morons who claim it, he must turn around in his grave. None of his inventions deal with gravity, and all of his inventions are perfectly consistent with what physics tells us, none of them have an anomaly.

There is no such thing as an alternative science. If there was an alternative science, there would be an alternative technology. And where would she be?
There is none. On the other hand the incompetent oddballs who claim to have one, there it is by the thousands that we find them on the Internet, and their recovery of this brilliant inventor, as if he was one of them when he has absolutely nothing to to see with them, is lamentable.

Any patent in the public domain is conventional, we agree.

Would you deny Tesla's press statements about free energy and flying vehicles (covered words we guess antigravity)?
Boast, delirium of the aging Tesla character, or substantiated claims, in your opinion?
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/21, 19:59

eclectron wrote:Would you deny Tesla's press statements about free energy and flying vehicles (covered words we guess antigravity)?

Tesla was able to say whatever he wanted at the time. Today none of this exists.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/04/21, 20:10

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
eclectron wrote:Would you deny Tesla's press statements about free energy and flying vehicles (covered words we guess antigravity)?

Tesla was able to say whatever he wanted at the time. Today none of this exists.

2 options:
- Nothing actually exists.
-Or many things exist but are more or less hidden (rather more : Wink: ).

What is good with what is hidden, is that it cannot prove anything, especially since we are not interested in it. Normal, since nothing exists. (ABCdesque reasoning : Wink:, almost shadoko : Lol: )
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/21, 20:12

: roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/04/21, 20:17

What he is looking for is not debate, it is to be THE center of debate, of attention and of the (ego-centric) world.

It is in the order of the secondary nano-benefit! As long as he can raise the counter of his dung he is happy Image Image
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 22/04/21, 07:14

Obamot wrote: what he is looking for is not the debate

When a subject interests me, sorry to be often disappointed.
If you have something to teach me *, I'm a taker.
* on myself or on any subject.

Like right here with Guy I am disappointed with his (no) answer, which tells me nothing, just like with what he wants to keep secret.
What should I deduce from this?
0 x
whatever.

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."