Chris Essonne anti gravity Nikola Tesla

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Chris Essonne anti gravity Nikola Tesla

by eclectron » 20/04/21, 15:13

FYI, I posted this video as an opening.

The technique of taking a little bit that would be false or contentious and deducing from it that everything sucks is human, but it is not my way of seeing it.
Even if 1% of what is there is correct, it still makes 1% correct opening. It is up to everyone to judge what is right.

Chris Essonne is obviously a nickname, so you can search the school directory for a long time : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/04/21, 15:24

eclectron wrote:FYI, I posted this video as an opening.

The technique of taking a little bit that would be false or contentious and deducing from it that everything sucks is human, but it is not my way of seeing it.
Even if 1% of what is there is correct, it still makes 1% correct opening. It is up to everyone to judge what is right.

Chris Essonne is obviously a nickname, so you can search the school directory for a long time : Lol:

More than 2h 20mins to type the delusions of a crazy crook to try to possibly find in it 1% of "no sucks", you will excuse me if I have something else to fuck in my life. FYI, I have a master's degree in chemistry from Polytechnique, am major of promotion from CentraleSupélec and General Engineer from the Ecole des Mines ... : roll:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/04/21, 15:31

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
More than 2h 20mins to type the delusions of a crazy crook to try to possibly find in it 1% of "no sucks", you will excuse me if I have something else to fuck in my life.

I find inspiration there : Wink:
No one except yourself is forcing you to do anything.
It's always funny to see people say they have something else to do but still take the time to say it : Lol:

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: For info, I have a master's degree in chemistry from Polytechnique, am major of promotion at CentraleSupélec and General Engineer from the Ecole des Mines ... : roll:

and no less a human being with his qualities and his faults : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/04/21, 17:27

eclectron wrote:It's always funny to see people say they have something else to do but still take the time to say it : Lol:

It's that ... I still took the time to try to watch "that". But hey, I quickly stopped. When I see what "inspires you", I think I did well to refuse to talk to you about certain things! More than well done, even ...: Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/04/21, 17:41

It's not true. 2 pages on nothing and it continues.
I looked at the author of the thread and it was hidden ...

Another blow of ÉCLat-CTRON.

We are not going to type 200 pages, which locks this “thing” ... No use and a guy who does not advance anything.
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/04/21, 18:07

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:It's that ... I still took the time to try to watch "that". But hey, I quickly stopped. When I see what "inspires you", I think I did well to refuse to talk to you about certain things! More than well done, even ...: Mrgreen:

We do not all function the same, I'm curious about everything when it takes me and am ready to listen very broadly, mentally, but that does not prevent us from remaining very careful (maybe even too much)
I quickly feel if something is bad or dangerous for me.

So you could have talked to me ... It was only you that you protected.

And you don't know for what purpose this video inspires me.
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 20/04/21, 18:12

Obamot wrote:It's not true. 2 pages on nothing and it continues.
I looked at the author of the thread and it was hidden ...

Another blow of ÉCLat-CTRON.

We are not going to type 200 pages, which locks this “thing” ... No use and a guy who does not advance anything.

Maybe for you, you don't need it.
I knew in advance the reception that was going to be given to this video and I do not care but maybe it inspires even a silent one.
It was not a video to exchange but to inform.
Now the pillars of the counter, you do whatever you want. : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/04/21, 19:24

eclectron wrote:So you could have talked to me ... It was only you that you protected.

Nay, I don't need to protect myself from what I have tested, learned, digested ...
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/04/21, 07:49

Nay, I don't need to protect myself from what I have tested, learned, digested ...

Of that, without a doubt.
but something else, otherwise you would have spoken. It was only you who was afraid. (I can project several reasons but we don't care, don't we : Wink: )
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/21, 11:52

eclectron wrote:

Of that, without a doubt.
but something else, otherwise you would have spoken. It was only you who was afraid. (I can project several reasons but we don't care, don't we : Wink: )

When you apply certain dangerous (potentially fatal) practices to yourself, you don't tell just anyone, much less people you don't know and even less without having the person in front of you. All these "minus" added ( : Cheesy: ) mean that in the end, we do not talk about it!
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."