Bonus Malus 2011 new car: Update

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/12/10, 14:10

Did67 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
.... All idiots, we are all idiots ... mmmmwouhahahah mdr collapsed on the ground :P

I am not at all sure that I understood correctly! But :

- yes, the "appearance" is sometimes more determining in our choices than the economic "rationality".

Beinwoui but my words were not addressed to you. It is not false when we explain, but in this case it should be up to the legislator to do their job: then people are even more stupid when you see those they choose by the ballot box ...
After all, it is the parliaments that impose environmental standards! They are well capable of legislating to ban nettle manure: the question is how to vote for laws "that would be fine"?
I think that after Assange, if we leave him alive, the next targets just behind the banks will be the hushed world of lawyers (who in any case only defend their own interests, and especially not those of their "clients") .

(and let's leave the idiots where they are!) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/12/10, 14:23

Did67 wrote:To believe that their cars is their cock!

Well the bottom line is that some "women" think as much ... : Mrgreen: :?

Usually they are more sensitive to "appearing" than we are ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/12/10, 14:44

The vast majority are not particularly advantaged by nature, so behavior tends to change ... They are still not bad "practice", uh?

And if the man did not make it an "extension of his virility", there would no longer be any need to follow this "trend". But that would be too much to ask of some ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/12/10, 15:28

Obamot wrote:They are still not bad "practice", uh?

The dicks?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/12/10, 15:29

Ah, you didn't understand his thought either ... I didn't understand anything!

Already soaked the obamot at this hour? : Mrgreen:

ps: I divided the subject
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/12/10, 15:45

Obamot wrote:
And if the man did not make it an "extension of his virility", there would no longer be any need to follow this "trend". But that would be too much to ask of some ...:

I have a very small car! Is it serious, doctor?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/12/10, 15:47

Roll in a battery-operated soap at € 25000. If I refuse priority to the right with my broll of 2 tonnes of scrap metal, the winch of which will take you back to the driver's window ...

How much do you estimate the contents of your cranium : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/12/10, 15:49

And I have NO CAR !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

It's true: I never had a car registration card in my name! Motorcycles yes but no car ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/12/10, 15:59

I worship the automobile and everything that runs squarely antiecolo ... At home there are 4 cars and 7 motorcycles ... and actually my jacket is as small as my brain .. But when I crush a same with it and that it does not even scratch the bumper ... Jme say that there is still good to be in two tonnes of scrap. For cats it is less easy to aim right because they pass underneath without touching

Image : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/12/10, 16:00

Macro wrote:
If I make you a refusal of priority on the right with my broll of 2tonnes of scrap metal whose winch will return you to the level of the driver window ...

How many € do you estimate the contents of your cranial box: mrgreen:

Did I understand correctly that you defend the right of the biggest to crush the weak ??? say, "by accident" ??? Without really doing it on purpose, it would be murder ... But it's up to us to think about it anyway and to shield ourselves whenever we meet you, that you would be a little distracted, let's say ??? or a little drunk, I don't know if that happens ???

While I'm there buying myself an rgos4 x 4 to be of equal weight, I think I'm also going to equip myself with an automatic shooting installation whenever a thief has the idea of ​​coming to take me my computer....

Ah and then how we already call these little practical tips that and there is a big idiot who wants to make fun of me ??? Ah yes, a colt!

If that is your thought, I will not go so far as to wish you that a heavyweight has the same idea towards you ... Finally if by mistake he just crushed you a little against a highway slide , oh, he was looking at his road map ...

Let's say, "for fake" as the children say, I would like all the same, just to make you understand the odiousness of your thought ...

PS: if it was humor, I did not see any trace in this direction, therefore I did not understand.
0 x